When can we start to panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that's worrying me is the opposition we've just been beaten by in the last 4 games. They were all going through a bad spell themselves. If we can't beat that kind of team then what hope do we have against a decent team in form?!

The thing that's worrying me is the opposition we've just been beaten by in the last 4 games. They were all going through a bad spell themselves. If we can't beat that kind of team then what hope do we have against a decent team in form?!

This is my thinking too. From the Hull game onwards we had a good run of games against inferior teams and what do we get from that? 4 points from 7 games.

I have officially begun to panic. 3 home games coming up which I have no confidence in us winning.

West Ham - a draw if we're lucky.
Man City - can't see anything other than a defeat.
West Brom - a draw.

I hope I'm wrong.

Who'd have said before the Spurs game we'd have 1 win into 2015? Very few people, they'd say we're too good to have a bad run like that.

But we have had.

And the worrying thing isn't simply that we've been losing (with the odd draw and 1 win) it's that we've been playing bad, pretty much everything about us has been awful

Thats a symptom of something bigger than simply poor form.

If we could only get 1 win and then go back to losing after the run we've just had where the hell is the next win coming from if we keep playing like this?

Something needs to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.