Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He runs at defences, he scores goals, he occasionally looks like a world-beater in the air.

Don't expect him to do anything else and you'll see what an effective player he is.

Great? Legend? Ask me again in five or six years time.

Rather Rom than Balotelli!, IMO no contest.
Lol.

I remember at the start of the season everyone was saying the Balotelli transfer was a masterstroke especially when comparing it with Welbeck, who cost the same fee. Some people were laughing at us for paying so much for Lukaku when that lot got Balotelli for £12m less.

Lol. I know who I'd rather have.

Lol.

I remember at the start of the season everyone was saying the Balotelli transfer was a masterstroke especially when comparing it with Welbeck, who cost the same fee. Some people were laughing at us for paying so much for Lukaku when that lot got Balotelli for £12m less.

Lol. I know who I'd rather have.
And the great thing is is that there stuck with him now, they'd struggle to give him away

B3XOqEvCAAASEav.jpg:large

SOON

So, has Rom got a CL medal or not? @Groucho says he has, and ever reliable Wiki says he has with Chelsea. But Wiki also says he never played a CL game for Chelsea, nor was he even in the squad for the final. So when Chelsea won the thing, did literally everyone on the playing staff get one? I remember some bloke in a suit getting one, not RDM or a coach, but the commercial bloke or something.

Odd if he has.

So, has Rom got a CL medal or not? @Groucho says he has, and ever reliable Wiki says he has with Chelsea. But Wiki also says he never played a CL game for Chelsea, nor was he even in the squad for the final. So when Chelsea won the thing, did literally everyone on the playing staff get one? I remember some bloke in a suit getting one, not RDM or a coach, but the commercial bloke or something.

Odd if he has.

He hasn't got one. Refused it.

Status
Not open for further replies.