• West Ham

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Injuries haven't helped, but Martinez has failed to make good decisions.

He's having a very conservative second season. IMO he's foxed on how to get the PL/EL balance right and making some bizarre team selections.

it's a learning curve, Dave.

This balancing act will be pat when we are in the CL

Bunch of wannabe hardcase cockney plebs. Gutted McCarthy didn't floor the second or third or fourth Whammer to raise their hands to him, great to see Syller bounce in and push them off. Tomkins is a massive sweaty toerag.

Barry would have stomped one today (preferably chitsnide Nolan)(the massive kopscum coward)

I don't care that Ross dived.
I do tbh. Would hate a culture of us diving and crowding the ref, etc. I get that there may be times when we may want to go to ground in the box when you could stay on your feet or go down a little easily ala Naismith, but straight out deception and dissimulation and trying to fool the ref, that is honestly disrespecting the whole game and taking the p*ss out of everyone. Horrible behavior.

Really bad vibe on the pitch today, wasn't there? Both teams were really snidey. Fights breaking out all over the pitch. Some of the stuff we got up today was proper nasty and beneath us. That said, I think McCarthy's tackle was a genuine effort to get the ball.

Kevin Nolan is a stain on humanity.

I hope he snaps both of his ankles and never plays again.

For some reason mate it keeps skipping that little tits tackle and straight to the 7-0 humping from the arse. Double depression that. Arteta misses a sitter as well which I don't remember, must have been on the lash like the lads were when we qualified for Champions League.

Yep.50/50 for me,and it was only the reaction of the west ham players not for the 1st time today,trying to get our player booked

Yep. McCarthy once he's took him out fairly even taps him on the leg which is sort of a signature move of "I've cleaned you out tit fair and square now get back up". He's been in superb form the past few games and considering he got booked with a lot of time still remaining he carried k snapping and hassling.

Status
Not open for further replies.