Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe that Lukakus treatment by Wilmot during the World Cup is at least partially at fault for his dip in form.He went into the
competition as one of the best young prospects in football , only to find himself relegated behind a player that has shown nothing or since to
indicate why he was picked first.
Lukakus confidence took a knock and it hasn't recovered since. RM has been continually trying to boost his morale, but it will take a run of goals in consecutive games before his full confidence is restored.
But hopefully mentally he will be all the better for it. Lets be honest he needed a bit of a reality check although I hope it turns around soon for him.

This fella astounds me every game his ball control his pace his decision making his awareness around the pitch (the offside rule) are all none existent

Yeah he scored but nah he's just no good

This fella astounds me every game his ball control his pace his decision making his awareness around the pitch (the offside rule) are all none existent

Yeah he scored but nah he's just no good
Thought his ball control today was mostly good as was decision making and allround play.

Even if it wasn't he got a goal and did a lovely ball to Eto'o to provide an Osman assist. He now has 5 goals and 1 assist in 12 games even when neither he not the team are playing their best.

20 goals in last 42 appearances. Nearly a 1 in 2 ratio despite all those floors.

His touch is improving. He's only 21. Chill out

You know despite these stats he still frustrates the life out of me... Just once, please just once will he use his size to his advantage and dominate a centre half, I don't mean be like a carthorse like Carroll and barge at every opportunity, but more shift his hips and his weight a bit to create half a yard.

You know despite these stats he still frustrates the life out of me... Just once, please just once will he use his size to his advantage and dominate a centre half, I don't mean be like a carthorse like Carroll and barge at every opportunity, but more shift his hips and his weight a bit to create half a yard.

Funny as people moaned when we had a player like this in felliani. Lukaku isn't a cart horse and whilst I understand your point he's only a 21 year old lad playing against grown fully developed men at CB. His best attribute is running at defences

Status
Not open for further replies.