• West Ham

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku or Eto’o up front. Barkley or Naismith behind then. Or maybe all of them at once wedged in different postions. And really Roberto, you need to jib that experiment right off as it does my head in. All of them are ace in their positions at various stages of the season against differing opposition. They make me warm inside with their very evident aceness. But it’s overload trying to stuff them all on the pitch at the same time. Why not just start one and then bring another on after an hour to finish the job? But defo start Naismith as he’s the sex.

I like that we think the same on this.

Oh yeah - having read it I enjoyed the preview lid, well done.
Not having it. Celery and peanut butter though...all.day.long.
I really like peanut butter, why would you ruin it with celery lid?

Last edited:

Excellent preview @chicoazul, looks like the international break has done you the world of good.

Btw I apologise for my tantrum last week, post game in the match thread. If any of you dont know what Im talking about, I was the guy who quoted his own post about 30 times to get a reaction. Proper Hissy Fit. Thus I was correctly negged and thread banned.

Everton to win and Lukaku to score. (Pretty please) ;)

Excellent preview @chicoazul, looks like the international break has done you the world of good.

Btw I apologise for my tantrum last week, post game in the match thread. If any of you dont know what Im talking about, I was the guy who quoted his own post about 30 times to get a reaction. Proper Hissy Fit. Thus I was correctly negged and thread banned.

Everton to win and Lukaku to score. (Pretty please) ;)

No one noticed and then you had to go and bring it back up again.

*searches for meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.