Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
reckon we'll have at least 3000 in their end, add that to the 5000+ official and it's gonna be close enough to 10,000 going over

Apparently the tourism board have said theres 8000 extra rooms booked over average, thats not including day trippers and people staying out of town.

Personally think there'll be around the 10000 mark

That'd be pretty unprecedented, right? I know our travelling support takes the piss a bit, but who actually brings 10k fans to a EL group stage away? We brought 6/7 to Lisbon didn't we?

I suppose upward of 7k or so it's anyone's guess, but as far as 8k< goes, I'll believe it when I see it.

Reprint it mate, but in colour if you can.

Its in colour mate ive done exactly what they said portrait actual size that's all I can do not for me as I ended up with a away ticket, printed the lad three different copies off landscape portrait and another way surely one of them will get him in

Does anyone know what the deal with the flag situaution is?

Are we not allowed any flag/banner into the ground full stop? Are you taking your flag to the ground with you anyway or leaving it back at the hotel/car?

Does anyone know what the deal with the flag situaution is?

Are we not allowed any flag/banner into the ground full stop? Are you taking your flag to the ground with you anyway or leaving it back at the hotel/car?

As long as it isnt offensive or have a pole it will be allowed in.

That'd be pretty unprecedented, right? I know our travelling support takes the piss a bit, but who actually brings 10k fans to a EL group stage away? We brought 6/7 to Lisbon didn't we?

I suppose upward of 7k or so it's anyone's guess, but as far as 8k< goes, I'll believe it when I see it.
Took more than that to lisbon, there were a few in the home section and a lot who didnt have tickets who just went over for ta few days.

Should be there or there abouts though, its a nice easy trip to make

Status
Not open for further replies.