Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the metro is 1.50€ for a single ticket and something like 4€ for a day ticket, unlimited use. All metro stations have ticket machines. We want Line/Ligne 1, the yellow one. We are going to get out at the last stop, 4 Cantons, as there is dedicated walkway to the back of the South/Sud Stand, where we are.

EDIT. The metro station at Place Rihour would be a good place to hop on and off

EDIT. The metro station at Place Rihour would be a good place to hop on and off

Depending on wether you are just traveling to and from the Stadium you might be better off getting a "Pass Grand Stade" for 2.20€. If you're planning on moving in and around town just get whatever you fancy most.

For free wifi, the main train station -Lille Flandres- is now equipped with free wifi, then you've got McD and i guess a couple of bars.

Estimated to be largest travelling support outside a major European final. That estimate is 16,000 supplied from sales of official allocation plus independent Internet sales and travel and hotel bookings.

I'm in H, have friends in J, our officially allocation is in I. The E-Day landings!

COYB!

I'm due into Lille very early Thursday morning, 6am ish......will there be a few places open to grab breakfast, coffee ect?

How are you getting there?

If by train, I bet something will be opened in "Lille Europe", station where the Eurostar gets in.
Otherwise and if i'm not crazy I think you'll find things around the second main train station, "Lille Flandres".

Tbh not much to recommend for breakfast at 6ish. It's more around 8ish that things start opening in my mind.

How are you getting there?

If by train, I bet something will be opened in "Lille Europe", station where the Eurostar gets in.
Otherwise and if i'm not crazy I think you'll find things around the second main train station, "Lille Flandres".

Tbh not much to recommend for breakfast at 6ish. It's more around 8ish that things start opening in my mind.

getting dropped off near the stadium so will be getting the metro back into Lille

Every Bluenose patient I go to tells me that they know someone who has got a ticket in the Lille section.

This'll be like a home tie.

G'wed lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.