New Everton Stadium Discussion

Evertonian in Canada here. I'm 14 and was a Chelsea fan up until 11. You switch teams a lot.

two summers ago I visited my cousins in kirk by. My birthday gift was a game at Goodison Park against Chelsea. I sat at the Gladys ( sorry don't remember well) end. That day I changed. I've been to Stamford bridge and it feels like a bunch of tourists in a building.

but Goodison felt different. Like everyone was family. The atmosphere was scary ( in American sports you don't sing your heartvout). I was hooked to Everton. A blue collar team that honors the past traditions in which English Football thrived.

Don't leave Goodison. Don't be another business. Be the team you are now. A Grand Old Team

Man city have just spent £200 million on a new training facility including a "mini 7000 seater stadium"

Disgusting to think that would afford us a new 50,000 seater stadium for the next century+ just shows how we simply can't compete with the man city's of this world. Makes you lose love everyday for the beautiful game.

Amazing if your a city fan though they have literally been set up for life by the mansour family.

Lol, what possibly gave you the impression anything would happen within the next 20 years?

I know what you mean mate, but they have publicly identified a site, and they have seen the public's reaction to that announcement, which has been minimal imo.

So what is the delay with the next stage? Where is the planning application? Why haven't they even published any designs? Unfortunately it is looking like yet another load of hot air from the club.