Distin absent from training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be quite gutted if this turns out to be true. Stones should be one of our starting CBs now but tbh I thought it would be Jagielka to make way, as he was fairly poor towards the end of last season and in the WC. Distin has been a very important player for years now and if he's taken being dropped badly then it's a big shame all around really.

According to http://www.nsno.co.uk/everton-news/2014/10/distin-absent-from-training/
the big whoppers missing training.

Everton defender Sylvain Distin has apparently been absent from training for the past 10 days, according to our sources.

The Frenchman has been replaced at the back by young England international John Stones in recent games, and has apparently not been attending Finch Farm training sessions with the rest of the first team squad for some time.

Unconfirmed reports suggest that Distin was among those singled out for criticism by Roberto Martinez after the defeat to Swansea in the League Cup last month and has taken it badly, which has led to him being told to “take some time out.”

The last thing Everton need at the moment is disharmony in the changing rooms, with the desperation to find form increasing with each game.

Read more: http://www.nsno.co.uk/everton-news/2014/10/distin-absent-from-training/#ixzz3FNuWShYc
Follow us: @nsno on Twitter | nilsatis on Facebook

FRANKLY, THE WAY WE HAVE BEEN DEFENDING

THEY NEEDED THEIR ARSES KICKING.

If he's thrown a wobbler and not taken the DESERVED CRITICISM. He knows where the door is.

It really is that simple.

Infact I'd be happy to show him.

EFC. First. Foremost.

You either defend properly. Or do one. Its as simple as that.

I heard he had a bust up with Roberto and said he would never play for him again

The club should sack him for breach of contract then if that is proven to be true.

NO MESSING AROUND. Theirs your coat... etc etc.

I'm telling you. NO MESSING ABOUT.

We can't concede 18 in 8 games and think this is acceptable. Or any player's gross misconduct at deserved criticism.

Based on what? I can't think of anything that would give you reason to say that. I know he has had a go at people taking shots at him on twitter, but what has he actually done to earn that criticism?

Didn't say he's done anything to earn criticism, just saying I've never been sure based on his overall demeanour and some comments.

The club should sack him for breach of contract then if that is proven to be true.

NO MESSING AROUND. Theirs your coat... etc etc.

I'm telling you. NO MESSING ABOUT.

We can't concede 18 in 8 games and think this is acceptable. Or any player's gross misconduct at deserved criticism.

LOL

Why are we sacking him???

inabit distin them you old fool, mistake waiting to happen he should be old and wise enough to acknowledge his form is not good enough ( not just him tbf ) but if its true [Poor language removed] him

Status
Not open for further replies.