Distin absent from training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love him at times but never been sure on his character, and his form has been awful.

Just not great timing with the injury for Stones.

Everything is so low at the mo, don't ya know, and until the next match their is 12 days to go. Ho ho ho

Positive thing is that Browning and Galloway ( both will have big/bigger role next season) will gain some boss experience cause of these injuries and distins situation

Based on what? I can't think of anything that would give you reason to say that. I know he has had a go at people taking shots at him on twitter, but what has he actually done to earn that criticism?

What I didn't like about him is when he went looking for the fan in the stands to have a go, over some twitter rubbish.

Good news, bad timing. But even if everything was hunky dory, him coming back would have been a retrograde step.

If we can all see he's finished, I'm sure the coaching staff with many years of experience can all see it too.

Maybe Martinez isn't the genial soft touch his public image might suggest. Reminiscent of Joe Royle - great in front of the cameras, but can be ruthless behind the scenes - and all top managers need this.

Very disappointing that a man of Distin's age and experience would react so badly to being told some hard truths.

Based on what? I can't think of anything that would give you reason to say that. I know he has had a go at people taking shots at him on twitter, but what has he actually done to earn that criticism?

He's had arguments with supporters on numerous occasions

He cant just stay away from training, he under contact, I'm sure Distin is a big boy who can take a bit of criticism, if not then goodbye and close the door on the way out please.

Status
Not open for further replies.