Everton v Crystal Palace. 21st Sep at 16.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 286 83.9%
  • Palace

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't make 4 changes in the PL martinez cocking up again should have been the league cup to do that.

I said from the off a bad feeling you make maybe 2 changes to a winning side

Exactly the same as last season against Palace mate. Same result. Martinez does not make many mistakes in my eyes but this was badly balls'd up especially after what happened last season. Players and management need to take a long hard look at themselves. Management for the Roy of the Rovers formations and the players for not taking Palace seriously yet again.

Oh Fu@k em all, wheres the Whisky!

Palace, like last year, knew how to beat us and they did it. Warnock set them to defend on the edge of the box, the first 20 mins we dominated and went 1 up, he seen this and pushed the pressure up to the half way line and everytime we got the ball they were on us in a flash.

Its ok playing this pissy pass football when your opponent if 50 yards away, but when they're on top of you we don't have the players to deal with it.

Totally different team to last year, its scary how easy we are opened up. I'll be amazed if we finish top 8

Think Martinez made a mistake playing Stones as full back with Atsu on his debut on the same side as Bolasie who gave Coleman such a hard time last season. Should have put a more experienced winger in front of Stones.

But otherwise we just were stupid again at the back & not clinical enough the other end - totally different game if Osman had scored that goal just before the equaliser.

Odd game - didn't expect 4-1 vs the Wolfsburg or 3-2 for Palace again.

Congrats to @Alan Whittle

Wtf. Those subs were INSANE. We were playing without a recognized CM or RB for nearly half the game. McCarthy had no idea what he was doing at RB because he ISN'T A RIGHT-BACK. Sorry, but undermining your back line does not help your forward line. After all the crowing at yesterday's result, we manage to contrive an even worse result. Everton that.
LOL. It worked. 100% gave us the go forward we needed. A bit of luck and one of our chances goes in and we get the draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.