Everton v Crystal Palace. 21st Sep at 16.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 286 83.9%
  • Palace

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't believe Martinez has changed anything regarding the defence, There just playing like crap
I hope we're using up all of our bad luck already. I don't know what Martinez can do, it's not like passing the ball around the back under pressure has led to conceding goals, which you could ostensibly blame him for.

We've just been making absolutely shocking individual errors.

Over 90 minutes we ended up with what we deserved. Nothing.

This defence is shambolic and we will get hammered in our coming games unless we sort it out. 6 out of the next 7 are away in all competitions, could be a grim month on the way.
Tbh I don't think the away thing matters right now (unless you mean with the travelling), Goodison is hardly a fortress currently

We finish lower than 10th - which I can see happening - then it's 50/50 whether Martinez gets beyond the end of next season with us unless things change in a way that I've never seen him be able to do in his career - I.e. Get a proper defence.

If you make 4 mistakes as bad as that in a game of football, you quite frankly don't deserve to win the game. Some terrible individual mistakes from Stones, then Atsu, then Howard, and finally Osman.

This gifting teams goals through our own mistakes is getting really old now, how have we conceded 3 goals at home to Palace FFS?

[Poor language removed] you everton.

Final ball was awful, Howard howlers, insane team selection and substitutions by Martinez.

A real chance to put one over on our rivals lost.

Absolutely disgusted. 2 defeats AT HOME to this utter dross in a matter of months is simply not accetable. I hope Martinez gets called in to explain how we have conceded 13 goals already. Fuming ffs, we look like Boro in 96.

13 goals conceded already, haha! 10 more than Southampton... as many as Southampton, Villa and Swansea added together.

Status
Not open for further replies.