Everton v Crystal Palace. 21st Sep at 16.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 286 83.9%
  • Palace

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez should rest players in the Mickey Mouse Cup game. Sorry he got it all wrong today because:

- Our defence in particular the CB pairing was ok for the last two games. Oh and he put Distin straight back in.

- Playing Stones at RB who had posed no threat when attacking.

- Playing Eto'o on the wing who really is not a winger and had no threat at all for the whole match.

- Atsu was so bad that he deserved to get sub at half time but no change again.

- Martinez doesn't seem to think Osman is a liability.

Theres nothing wrong with our defence when its the defence who lined up against West Brom. its any other combination that seems to be the problem. On 20 minutes I thought we would win 4 or 5 nil. How has that just happened??? Makes me sick games like that. But we got what we deserved. But its clear to see that Martinez has targeted the Europa League as our primary competition this season

yep...and probably a wise option

Fck off mccarthy needs dropping??? Play who instead?. Best player thursday n off day today and hes [Poor language removed]!

Off today? He's been off all season. Passing poor, tracking poor, breaking up play poor.

He's out of form and its allowed teams to waltz through the midfield.

Theres nothing wrong with our defence when its the defence who lined up against West Brom. its any other combination that seems to be the problem. On 20 minutes I thought we would win 4 or 5 nil. How has that just happened??? Makes me sick games like that. But we got what we deserved. But its clear to see that Martinez has targeted the Europa League as our primary competition this season

Hahahahahahaha. Thanks mate, I needed a laugh.

Martinez must be tearing his hair out with some of the mistakes we are making at the back

It's not like he's training them to be error prone is it?

That's it Del. People will point to Wigan and make a false connection about conceding goals. But Bobby can't force them to not make errors, and they're making some proper clangers at the minute.

Palace probably can't believe their luck there, they genuinely didn't have to go out of second gear we just gifted them goals on a plate. Which is sadly becoming an all too common occurrence this season. Our strikers must be livid with our defence, I know I would be.
I'm not one of strikers and I'm incandescent with the defence

Wtf. Those subs were INSANE. We were playing without a recognized CM or RB for nearly half the game. McCarthy had no idea what he was doing at RB because he ISN'T A RIGHT-BACK. Sorry, but undermining your back line does not help your forward line. After all the crowing at yesterday's result, we manage to contrive an even worse result. Everton that.

Status
Not open for further replies.