Everton v Crystal Palace. 21st Sep at 16.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 286 83.9%
  • Palace

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton named a strong side for their Europa League win over Wolfsburg on Thursday but make five changes to their starting XI, including a first start for Samuel Eto'o in attack. Other players coming in to the line-up are midfielders Leon Osman, James McCarthy and Christian Atsu. Seamus Coleman is missing and so Sylvain Distin returns after a back injury to take his place in defence.

You don't know us at all BBC.

.....hope we don't see those lads coming off the bench as it will mean we are struggling. I'm sure he wont be giving Coleman a rest, he must have a knock. Shame Stones has to play out of position, but prefer that to Hibbert.

That side is absolutely fine and the bench looks very VERY strong. Had a feeling he may go for Atsu today instead of waiting until Tuesday. I think we will be fine with the side today and I reckon Ossie will have a decent hour as well. Yep, I'm totally overly positive as usual :)

Osman . The bloke is a liability, I'll be keeping an eye on him and if he has a good game I'll be the first to congratulate him but than ain't going to happen. He will give the ball away in midfield and cost us the game. I've seen it in my crystal ball. Lets hope he gets subbed before that happens.

.....hope we don't see those lads coming off the bench as it will mean we are struggling. I'm sure he wont be giving Coleman a rest, he must have a knock. Shame Stones has to play out of position, but prefer that to Hibbert.
After his clash of heads with the German player, they might just be following the concussion protocol. Will be pleased if they are, about time we took head injuries seriously.

Osman . The bloke is a liability, I'll be keeping an eye on him and if he has a good game I'll be the first to congratulate him but than ain't going to happen. He will give the ball away in midfield and cost us the game. I've seen it in my crystal ball. Lets hope he gets subbed before that happens.
He's a good player to have if we are on the front foot, which hopefully we will be today.

Also this is a frigging ridiculous thing to post.

Proudtobenegative

Hope Ossie scores from a 40 yard scuffed shot pea roller that the goaly lets in between his legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.