Everton v Crystal Palace. 21st Sep at 16.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 286 83.9%
  • Palace

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
76% possession first half, we were dominating them then Howard gives them 2 goals, a route back into the game then something to hold on to.

Howard cost us that game, and he will be apologising to the team as I type this.

And after first 15 minutes i thought we were gonna rip them apart :rant:.

We should win one of the cups this season, no way we're gonna be in the top 6 of the league with this defence.

I posted in pre-season that the defensive frailties and all round lacklustre display a were a concern and I got shot down by a few saying over reacting. Wonder if the same few still have a content view with how things are going. Disgraceful performance and a lot of it needs to be shouldered by the management.

One other thing. I want to see Gibson start next game. He opened up the play well better than any of our mids were doing. Was the difference in creating the space that we had at the end.

Yes he was poor again today.

Martinez must really not rate Besic.
Yeah with Besic I'm thinking either Martinez or others at the club have taken a look at him and seen a massive liability, and whether he is or isn't, in a situation where we need to batten down the hatches he can't be risked.

If you make 4 mistakes as bad as that in a game of football, you quite frankly don't deserve to win the game. Some terrible individual mistakes from Stones, then Atsu, then Howard, and finally Osman.

Martinez must be tearing his hair out with some of the mistakes we are making at the back

It's not like he's training them to be error prone is it?

Theres nothing wrong with our defence when its the defence who lined up against West Brom. its any other combination that seems to be the problem. On 20 minutes I thought we would win 4 or 5 nil. How has that just happened??? Makes me sick games like that. But we got what we deserved. But its clear to see that Martinez has targeted the Europa League as our primary competition this season

That was terrible. Can't wait to hear the rubbish pour out of Martinez again.

If he had so much faith in his youngsters we would have played Browning RB and kept Stones at CB with Jags. Distin is done, he's looked useless since pre-season started.

We weren't even good attacking today either!

We created enough chances to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.