Brendan Galloway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite excited for the prospect of Stones, Browning and Galloway as our future CB's if they keep progressing the way they are. Future looks bright in that position, all ball players as well.

If Galloway and browning are such good prospects for CB how we let two goals in!

Maybe the players against them were equally good striking prospects and had good games? Hate to break it to you but they won't go through their careers having kept hundreds of clean sheets :p

Maybe the players against them were equally good striking prospects and had good games? Hate to break it to you but they won't go through their careers having kept hundreds of clean sheets :p

Well of course they won't except when they are playing for 1st Team then I expect every game to be a clean sheet. Not saying they will mind but I would hope.:cheers:

Everyone rated Neville Southall but he conceded 7 goals on International duty once and I remember 5 against Liverpool, 6 against Aston Villa.

Crap that Southall

Think first

I was thinking, I trust you have heard of Brian Labone. He made his debuted in the first team at the age of 18!

I was thinking, I trust you have heard of Brian Labone. He made his debuted in the first team at the age of 18!
If you're good enough, you're old enough. Because of the premiership having too many average foreign players, young British players rarely get the opportunities they should at 17, 18 and 19, and are now regarded as a 'risk'. I hope this trend reverses in the coming years. There's nothing like seeing a young player coming through and establishing themselves in the first team.

Was listening to Talksport before, they had the MK Dons Chairman on, his words were something along the lines of "Disappointed that Galloway left us to go and play U21 football at Everton"

Was listening to Talksport before, they had the MK Dons Chairman on, his words were something along the lines of "Disappointed that Galloway left us to go and play U21 football at Everton"

He's going to be in the first team squad next year.

My prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.