Brendan Galloway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been done for days, same with Henen, still no idea why the delayed announcement.
It's to stop us from having heart attacks mate. We can't take all these signings at once, we've been conditioned in to thinking we'll sign 2 or 3 players for 3 beans and some straw. We're acting like a team with real ambition and quite frankly I need a day or two to digest each signing. lol

Hope him and heen live up to their portential, I wonder if these two have been in as the young /fringe 1st team squad replacements for Vellios and Gueye

MK Dons boss Karl Robinson has backed Brendan Galloway to carve out a successful career for himself at Goodison Park.

The 18-year-old defender recently moved to Everton on a five-year deal and his former boss believes the future is looking rosy for the Zimbabwe-born player.

Robinson told Sky Sports News: “He has the physical capabilities, which means he is blessed to do it at the highest level.

“He made his debut for the first team when he was still at school – playing centre midfield – and he’s now reverted back to a left-
MK Dons boss Karl Robinson has backed Brendan Galloway to carve out a successful career for himself at Goodison Park.

The 18-year-old defender recently moved to Everton on a five-year deal and his former boss believes the future is looking rosy for the Zimbabwe-born player.

Robinson told Sky Sports News: “He has the physical capabilities, which means he is blessed to do it at the highest level.

“He made his debut for the first team when he was still at school – playing centre midfield – and he’s now reverted back to a left-side centre half.

“I’ve watched him play all those games for England (at under-17, 18 and 19 level) and all his games for MK Dons since he was 14.

“So he goes with our well wishes and I wish him the best of luck.”
centre half.

“I’ve watched him play all those games for England (at under-17, 18 and 19 level) and all his games for MK Dons since he was 14.

“So he goes with our well wishes and I wish him the best of luck.”

So there we have it, Distin's replacement hopefully and a long term partner to John Stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.