Brendan Galloway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendan Gallifrey
tumblr_mydqwakRYF1r2xpibo3_500.gif

Played well for the England U19s, apparently.

I watched him in the England-Germany game yesterday. Looked very solid at the back and comfortable on the ball. He really should have scored though. Was in on goal and went to dink it over the keeper but it sailed high.

If he continues to perform in the way he has so far, I'm sure he'll get a chance in the League Cup (if we proceed) or the Europa League. I want to see what he's made of!

....nor me. Possible YouTube. Found this;

http://www.thefa.com/news/england/d...g-belgium-brendan-galloway-ashley-smith-brown

Galloway and Henen big mates by the look of things.
It has probably helped them both to settle into the club which will hopefully reflect in their performances. Think it is sometimes overlooked how hard it can be to join a new team, especially as a young kid.

Edit - btw have you seen either of them play yet @Eggs and if so, any first impressions? Haven't seen any of their games available over here unfortunately.

Last edited:
It has probably helped them both to settle into the club which will hopefully reflect in their performances. Think it is sometimes overlooked how hard it can be to join a new team, especially as a young kid.

Edit - btw have you seen either of them play yet @Eggs and if so, any first impressions? Haven't seen any of their games available over here unfortunately.

......I've only seen clips, LinekerLegs, but would really like to see both play. I have a feeling Galloway is very decent, based mainly on the fact that one of his international coaches, Neil Dewsnip, apparently built a team around him. Dewsnip is somebody I have seen first hand coaching a school footy team and he was really innovative. Everton snapped him up and he's now with England. My unconfirmed reasoning is that Dewsnip told Everton to get this kid because he has the potential to be really good.

.....in addition to the very valid point you make about helping each other settle in, often the better players become close pals. Don't know if that is the case here but the friendship might be formed via a mutual respect for each others ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.