Brendan Galloway

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Brendan Galloway, operating from centre-half, collected the ball on the halfway line and carried the ball forward before attempting a chipped effort from 25-yards.

But the ball cannoned back off the underside of the crossbar and the resulting danger was seized upon by Killip."

Sounds like a proper Everton defender this lad haha.

"Brendan Galloway, operating from centre-half, collected the ball on the halfway line and carried the ball forward before attempting a chipped effort from 25-yards.

But the ball cannoned back off the underside of the crossbar and the resulting danger was seized upon by Killip."

....it's on the OS clip, tremendous effort. Interesting that RM and his coaching staff were at this game, I reckon they are genuinely excited about one or two of these youngsters (Galloway; Ledson; Long; Henen; Browning).

There's a video on his twitter somewhere of him doing the same thing in a youth game a few years ago and scoring with the chip

Interesting that he's tried it more than once, were gonna be playing some sexy football when him and stones are our first choice centre backs

With Distin and Alcarez in final years of contract I can't see us spending a fortune on a CB with Galloway and Browning waiting in the wings.

...I agree. I get the uninformed impression that RM feels one or two youngsters are ready to step up. I'm not sure if this boy is that high up the pecking order but I reckon there's a couple that are ready to be thrown in if needs be.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.