£85,027,727 in premier league payments but only in 7th place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hate to say that having been a true blue for some 50 yrs or so that you are some way hounded into th believe that ..first of all ..it is imperitive you should hate the reds and all they believe in...2nd,,accordingly believing mouts goat that they should renage payment for their final position payment because of some what held belief that they hate murdoch....is he for real..finally does he know that we blues have supported the families of the bereaved for 25 yrs now...is he a local i dont know..doesnt matter anyway if he is ...but for such a trash comment and me being a new member i felt i had to make a stand..that blood money insinuated in his first post was well out of order...doesnt even know what it means..

Sadly I have only supported Everton this Season, I was drawn towards the smiley man who sits in the dugout who wears brown shoes, I am not local, I normally watch Everton from my shack deep in the jungle just outside Zambia, so im pretty sure I know all about blood money my Friend.

(applause)

PTB will be played by Sergio Ramos, and our one and only Goat is represented by a certain footballer wearing a number that resembles a snowman. I blame the whole thing on Murdoch, myself. Tune in next month for our next episode of GOT Kabuki.

ramos-head_a_2260985c.jpg

very funny not a reply this but sure mouts goat had plenty to say in old 2008...i also wear brow n brogues..but dont sit in dugouts any more...watched joe royle at his debut at newcastle when he was sixteen and hitchiked all the way there and back..then watched every game at goodison at the 66 world cup..this is called heritage and loyalty my friend..have a laugh about zambia but did you serve in the war ...i lived in south africa at the time so dont even go there.. please answer or apologise for the people you have offended re your post..

very funny not a reply this but sure mouts goat had plenty to say in old 2008...i also wear brow n brogues..but dont sit in dugouts any more...watched joe royle at his debut at newcastle when he was sixteen and hitchiked all the way there and back..then watched every game at goodison at the 66 world cup..this is called heritage and loyalty my friend..have a laugh about zambia but did you serve in the war ...i lived in south africa at the time so dont even go there.. please answer or apologise for the people you have offended re your post..

I feel like your bullying me here Friend.

Whats the question?

legand[llQUOTE="Kiwi, post: 2725658, member: 23430"]Just Vault him lad.[/QUOTE]
kiwi mate ..does vault him mean to ignore him..unsure really..just a new boy to the site really..cant even seperate sentences yet..but tell me if you disagree with a legend like him are you liable to a ban regardless of any bad words etc..
just didnt like his suggestion about the blood money..thats all...i had family who died at hill sborough and i know that true blues have always supported them..and long may that continue..but to say its got something to do with murdoch and the tv money was stretching it in the hate of lfc as being the b all and end all of everything thats all..legend or not he needed to be told it was a wrong call...

please accept my apoligies mouts goat..hope thats right..but i have only recently joined the forum so i suppose am new to what is accepted and what is not...will learn i am sure by reading other posts .in time i can hopefully add to the forum.got loads of old stories to tell...even before 2008...

please accept my apoligies mouts goat..hope thats right..but i have only recently joined the forum so i suppose am new to what is accepted and what is not...will learn i am sure by reading other posts .in time i can hopefully add to the forum.got loads of old stories to tell...even before 2008...
Strange, strange ongoings

8023276.gif

to intimidate new posters to the forum is very strange..to try to draw them into some sort of disagreement is even stranger..old guys like myself are only trying to sort out the wonder of the internet and i suppose even typing is new to them really..
wouldnt have a clue how to post the above from mr goat for instance..
but having read many posts previous to joining i was amazed at the wit from most of them.
had a good laugh from them for many months now.
sad to think though that someone of so much experience as the above would rather ridicule one rather than accept one into the fold..as they say..
however will keep on posting ..but assured that every one is allowed to have their say..unless of course it is deemed to be out of order by the powers that be...

legand[llQUOTE="Kiwi, post: 2725658, member: 23430"]Just Vault him lad.
kiwi mate ..does vault him mean to ignore him..unsure really..just a new boy to the site really..cant even seperate sentences yet..but tell me if you disagree with a legend like him are you liable to a ban regardless of any bad words etc..
just didnt like his suggestion about the blood money..thats all...i had family who died at hill sborough and i know that true blues have always supported them..and long may that continue..but to say its got something to do with murdoch and the tv money was stretching it in the hate of lfc as being the b all and end all of everything thats all..legend or not he needed to be told it was a wrong call...
To vault is to quote embarrassing posts from the murky depths of the past present and future.
So select all of his clearly wrong thoughts from 08 and click reply :cheers:
Also to get used to all the terminology this will be very useful lad.
http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/t...-colourful-words-appendix-2010-version.29081/

Last edited:
I'm not a mod and all la but you won't be banned for disagreeing with him. Otherwise there would just be @MoutsGoat on the forum.
Oh and btw, take everything with a pinch of salt, because half of it is not meant to be taken at all seriously or meant to offend.

thanks kiwi for the response..this is amazing really..but dont think i could follow the link to such a negative poster..much better to follow such as yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.