2014 Everton Confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are my confessions just when I thought I said all I could say my chick on the side said she got one on the way these are my confessions man I'm thrown and I dont know what to do I guess I gotta give part 2 of my confessions if I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all damn near cried when I got that phone call I'm so throwed and I don't know what to do but to give you part 2 of my confessions....

I slept with Marilyn Monroe..... She sang me happy birthday.... Plus, I wanted Laudrap.....

I'd like to think I'm fairly honest about my player valuations, but not much more than a year ago, in this thread where we assembled our best XI out of our squad and Spurs, I had Walker ahead of Coleman

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/first-xi-against-tottenham-xi-who-is-better.52109/

many others did too, but it still seems like madness to me. That said he's drastically improved his defensive positioning and final ball, which were my only to complaints about him as a player and maybe reasonable at the time.

These are my confessions just when I thought I said all I could say my chick on the side said she got one on the way these are my confessions man I'm thrown and I dont know what to do I guess I gotta give part 2 of my confessions if I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all damn near cried when I got that phone call I'm so throwed and I don't know what to do but to give you part 2 of my confessions....

I'm looking for my seat in Main Stand 4. Can you guide me there?

@Tubey fess up man.

I thought we'd struggle to be in the top ten in a transition year, didn't realise that Martinez was more than a one trick pony in his playstyle and actually knows what a defence is and I thought McCarthy would be average and that we overpaid by around £5m.

I also thought Alcaraz would be a useful signing and his injuries were probably behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.