Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

So, on the eve of a huge everton game the papers decide to run with a completely fabricated story to try to unsettle our players? How are they allowed to do this? 'Sports journalist' must be the easiest job in the world! Just write what you want and whether it's true or not is completely irrelevant!

it won't happen...all it might do is start a bidding war....chelsea & Man City will both want him....and if he has a good world cup a few European clubs might have a look....

it won't happen...all it might do is start a bidding war....chelsea & Man City will both want him....and if he has a good world cup a few European clubs might have a look....
I think if we get CL football this season Ross won't be going anywere as he has a blue heart if anything I think Lukaku could join us on a perm as we are building a good young squad here and as bobby said we do not need the money ( isn't that wonderful to hear) also I just about forgave that kenwright for selling Rooney but if he was to sell Ross this summer then that's me done. the media need to leave are players alone are we not allowed to have a good team.

Last edited:
Haha Barkley to liverpool that's a cracker if that was to happen I think kenwright would go missing.
Maybe even I would. Ross is an Evertonian, isn't he?

I know Liverpool had plenty of Everton supporters played for them in their glory years, but I don't think many of them actually played for us.

McMahon was one and I don't know who David Johnson supported, but I'd be disappointed if Barkley
went there.

Status
Not open for further replies.