summer transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard a rumour that we're looking at the possibility of getting Torres from Chelsea !
This has come from the same person that told me about "major investment in the summer" and "new 50,000 seater stadium"
So make of it what you will !!
I will do.

image.jpg

Look everyone I can upload pictures in the Everton forum now.

*where did I put the Cat gif's and the Girl's aloud pics (just kidding)

got to love transfer rumours well before thw window. What are the best x11 we have been linked with signing so far?

Yeah, Cagliari striker come winger. Not bad like. Ciro Immobile, currently playing for Torino but co-owned by Juve, having a cracking season so far, 17 goals in serie a
I thought he was just a striker? I know he is fairly tall and fast, thought he could be decent for us if we dont get Lukaku for whatever reason.

Juventus have high hopes for him, not going anywere !

Definitely, but they've got alot of talent at there disposal! They've already got the likes of Tevez, Llorente, Vucinic, Osvaldo they've got on loan and may try and sign permanently, Quagliarella.

Then they've got other players they co-own of the likes of Simone Zaza, Domenico Berardi, Manolo Gabbiadini.

I was only mentioning how well he was doing anyway and it was more a mention of a possible loan target maybe in the future?!

How good would it be if we went and bought that Konoplyanka ahead of the Sh!te?! I think he's a quality player

Status
Not open for further replies.