summer transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could do worse than Colback on a free. He's been very consistent whenever I've seen him, and you never worry when he's on the ball. He's the type of lad you want for the cup games cos he'll run round like his life depends on it, like McCarthy. And he's ginger. That's the main reason I want him.

We could do worse than Colback on a free. He's been very consistent whenever I've seen him, and you never worry when he's on the ball. He's the type of lad you want for the cup games cos he'll run round like his life depends on it, like McCarthy. And he's ginger. That's the main reason I want him.

But the blue doesn't fit well on stupid gingers. :(

Wonder if Barcelona fancy loaning us any more wonderkids :)
http://www.itv.com/sport/football/a...p-deal-for-croatian-wonderkid-alen-halilovic/
Barcelona have agreed a deal to sign sought-after Croatia teenager Alen Halilovic from Dinamo Zagreb, the Catalan giants have announced.

The 17-year-old attacking midfielder will cost Barca an initial 2.2million euros (£1.8m) with add-ons depending on his achievements at the Nou Camp. Halilovic, who became Croatia's youngest player when he made his international debut against Portugal in a friendly last June, has penned a five-year contract with the Spanish champions and will initially link up with their reserve side.

Halilovic said on www.fcbarcelona.es: "I'm delighted and it's difficult to find the words to describe how I feel. Many thanks to Dinamo, who will always remain my first love and the club who made my dreams come true. "Of course, Barcelona is something special, I've loved the club since I was small and I feel honoured to have the opportunity to play for Barca. "Before everything, I want to win the double with Dinamo and then focus on my new club."

Unexpected twist: Roberto Firmino has extended his contract at Hoffenheim until 2017.

Doesnt mean a great deal that though, Hoffenheim are just protecting there investement. Now that he's contracted to the club till 2017, they can hold out for a good fee for him come the summer, cos there's aload of interest in the lad from Bundesliga clubs and clubs on the continent

Wonder if Barcelona fancy loaning us any more wonderkids :)
http://www.itv.com/sport/football/a...p-deal-for-croatian-wonderkid-alen-halilovic/
Barcelona have agreed a deal to sign sought-after Croatia teenager Alen Halilovic from Dinamo Zagreb, the Catalan giants have announced.

The 17-year-old attacking midfielder will cost Barca an initial 2.2million euros (£1.8m) with add-ons depending on his achievements at the Nou Camp. Halilovic, who became Croatia's youngest player when he made his international debut against Portugal in a friendly last June, has penned a five-year contract with the Spanish champions and will initially link up with their reserve side.

Halilovic said on www.fcbarcelona.es: "I'm delighted and it's difficult to find the words to describe how I feel. Many thanks to Dinamo, who will always remain my first love and the club who made my dreams come true. "Of course, Barcelona is something special, I've loved the club since I was small and I feel honoured to have the opportunity to play for Barca. "Before everything, I want to win the double with Dinamo and then focus on my new club."

Im pretty sure Martinez would take him aswell. I think they'll want to keep him a year though and see how he integrates into the Barca set up. But they've got him on the cheap definitely, AVB when at Spurs wanted him in the summer and there was talk of £10,11,12m fees for this kid!

On NSNO, a lad as posted that apparently THT as said we want Deulofeu back on loan next season, aswell as Rafinha & Jean Marie Dongou. For me, they would be 3 really good loan signings.

Barca doing well and signing more youngsters means we'll likely see Dela again next year. He's just coming of age here, so imagine what he'll be like next year.

Heard a rumour that we're looking at the possibility of getting Torres from Chelsea !
This has come from the same person that told me about "major investment in the summer" and "new 50,000 seater stadium"
So make of it what you will !!

Heard that Arteta will be available in the Summer, sure there will be a few who would like him back, not for me tho he is now thirty two.

Status
Not open for further replies.