summer transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely, but they've got alot of talent at there disposal! They've already got the likes of Tevez, Llorente, Vucinic, Osvaldo they've got on loan and may try and sign permanently, Quagliarella.

Then they've got other players they co-own of the likes of Simone Zaza, Domenico Berardi, Manolo Gabbiadini.

I was only mentioning how well he was doing anyway and it was more a mention of a possible loan target maybe in the future?!

Vucinic & Quag and Giovinco will be gone soon, they tried flogging them in Jan.

Immobile is 24 now, so is at an age were its his time for the big challeng. Berardi / Zaza etc are still very young.

Its possible they would use his half to get a player they really want, the likes of Guarin or Ranocchia or Bonaventura.

Vucinic & Quag and Giovinco will be gone soon, they tried flogging them in Jan.

Immobile is 24 now, so is at an age were its his time for the big challeng. Berardi / Zaza etc are still very young.

Its possible they would use his half to get a player they really want, the likes of Guarin or Ranocchia or Bonaventura.

Hmmm, seen em linked to Bonaventura, he looks a player actually. Guarin as just signed a new deal so would be pricey i'd imagine but i wouldnt say there in desperate need for a CM

What about this lad for a CM signing come the summer, would definitely suit Martinez's style of play and add that creativity from the middle of the park.

And Valencia arent the most financially efficient team in Spain, and having a poor season aswell, could be a few clubs sniffing around there players this summer.

What about this lad for a CM signing come the summer, would definitely suit Martinez's style of play and add that creativity from the middle of the park.

And Valencia arent the most financially efficient team in Spain, and having a poor season aswell, could be a few clubs sniffing around there players this summer.

I'd rather get Jonathan Viera from them

Hmmm, seen em linked to Bonaventura, he looks a player actually. Guarin as just signed a new deal so would be pricey i'd imagine but i wouldnt say there in desperate need for a CM

All depends on what happens after the World Cup, Pogba may leave. And Pirlo is 86....!!

I see Verratti at Juve, maybe in the Pogba deal.

Tevez & Lorente are both 30, too.

Browns likes this idea. And so do I. He's the type of player who can dictate the pace of a game.

Browns likes this idea. And so do I. He's the type of player who can dictate the pace of a game.

Quality player that could end up being really good. I don't know about Valencia being vulnerable tho, it's hard to tell what kind of situation they'll be in with the takeover. If the new owners are promising to spend big, you can't really see any of their first team wanting to leave in the immediate future.

Quality player that could end up being really good. I don't know about Valencia being vulnerable tho, it's hard to tell what kind of situation they'll be in with the takeover. If the new owners are promising to spend big, you can't really see any of their first team wanting to leave in the immediate future.

roberto-martinez.jpg

296256d1357054130-ultimate-champions-league-challenge-champions-league-logo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.