Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conor Mcaleny on the bench today same type of injury 24th August nearly 5 months to the day hopefully for Bryans sake
he can recover as quickly And be back for the world cup 14th june. Think its a big ask though sadly.

May have healed by then but he won't be fit enough.

I had a double fracture of both Tib/Fib (albeit aged 16) but was clean, so no pins required as bones knit together faster and stronger. To be fair, Eduardo and Ramsey's both looked horrible and they both still play at the highest levels ! #getwelloviedo

Bryan Oviedo's injury has been confirmed as a double fracture by Martinez. "He's not just well liked, he's loved here." #EFC

oh sorry. I didn't know it was already posted on here

Last edited:
Wow.. Feeling so gutted for the lad. It's put a massive downer on the night after that. Was chuffed we came through they game but at so such a big cost. As many have said, this lad is one of the most popular lads in the team. Big loss for the rest of the season. Hope he can make the World Cup. Get well soon Bryan! COYB!

He's broken his leg mate, not done his ACL.

Clean leg breaks can heal completely in as little as three months. He's got an outside chance of being at the World Cup.

As long as there is no major soft tissue damage

The bone didn't shatter (little shards)

The orthopedic surgeon sets the bone well

He could be fit by May.

6 months is more typical for most breaks.

Some of the things the RS have posted on Facebook/Twitter has got me hoping we ruin these 4-0 on Tuesday for Bryan.

Heres one such excuse for a football fan and human being, if known to anyone on here then he needs having a word with. Retweeted by FourthOfficial.

@jackgrant307: @Bryan_Oviedo hahahah hope it ruins ye career mate”

Some seriously bad RS about on there, especially with the initial abuse that they gave to Stan Collymore last weekend.

Heres one such excuse for a football fan and human being, if known to anyone on here then he needs having a word with. Retweeted by FourthOfficial.

Some seriously bad RS about on there, especially with the initial abuse that they gave to Stan Collymore last weekend.

Horrible so & so's. I wouldn't even wish that on Suarez. Sure, I wouldn't mind seeing him getting a taste of his own medicine, but I wouldn't wish a career ending injury on him.

EDIT: Then again, it is twitter, there's thousands and thousands of disgusting things said on that website. It's mainly for attention. Don't react to it blues.

Last edited:

What a sick, sad individual. If we were talking about some snide bastid like Suarez You could understand it. Or some one like Cahill who was a thorn in their side, maybe you'd let it slide. But Oviedo comes across as a nice lad and hasn't even played against them.

I don't know why I'm getting worked up really. I shouldn't expect any better from that shower.

Get well soon Bryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.