Striker Shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't go anywhere near Berbatov and his quite frankly disgusting attitude, regardless of how good he is on his day. Potential to bring the whole club down.

I don't know if he's lazy, there isn't much movement to his game. He looked good this weekend, hopefully that's all out of his system for a week. He might work well in this system.

same. he handed in a transfer request start of the season, so i think his poor form is a bit down to not wanting to be there. a class act though, would fit us perfectly. could be around £12-15m if he has a poor season?

Considering what Norwich, Swansea and Soton had to pay for their strikers I'd defo snatch him up for 15M.

Have you seen Sadio Mané? He plays at Red Bull Salzburg, not a pure ''killer''; plays Striker - Left Wing. He has a high technique and speed.

We need an intelligent striker who can hold the ball up, link play and gets a fair few goals. Am I the only person who thinks Berbatov could be good here for a season or 2? Granted he doesn't have the pace or physical threat of Lukaku but he's still an incredibly talented player who rarely gives the ball away and would link up with our midfield really well and is clearly desperate to leave Fulham

How old is he now? i love watching him.

same. he handed in a transfer request start of the season, so i think his poor form is a bit down to not wanting to be there. a class act though, would fit us perfectly. could be around £12-15m if he has a poor season?

I thought he then signed a new contract?

Adebayor on loan would be some great business. He's a quality player and one thing for sure is that our manager gets the best out of quality players. He'd give us great size, strength and link up in the final third. Get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.