Striker Shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I'll get it right next time. :blink:Couldn't believe that a defender from Sheriff has the sixth best strike rate in all of the world's top leagues!

Looks like they play him up front from videos.

Let's see.

I'd say we're looking at someone like Junior Fernandez of Zagreb.

[video=youtube;oFwwB80mYEQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwwB80mYEQ[/video]

Quick, good dribbling skills, strong in the air and the video is sponsored by chico. Great player.

That Luvannor is a strange one. It turns out that he's Brazilian and started as a forward but they're now playing him as a left back after a spell as a midfielder. He looks to be far too good for the Moldovan league. Transfermarkt rate him at £100k!!

Looks like they play him up front from videos.

Let's see.

I'd say we're looking at someone like Junior Fernandez of Zagreb.

[video=youtube;oFwwB80mYEQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwwB80mYEQ[/video]

Quick, good dribbling skills, strong in the air and the video is sponsored by chico. Great player.

He the one that was at Leverkusen last season mate?

....need to consider RMs style and the type of striker who fits his team model. Don't think its a penalty area poacher, he brought Kone in so clearly likes the mobile type player with pace and power.

We need an intelligent striker who can hold the ball up, link play and gets a fair few goals. Am I the only person who thinks Berbatov could be good here for a season or 2? Granted he doesn't have the pace or physical threat of Lukaku but he's still an incredibly talented player who rarely gives the ball away and would link up with our midfield really well and is clearly desperate to leave Fulham

We need an intelligent striker who can hold the ball up, link play and gets a fair few goals. Am I the only person who thinks Berbatov could be good here for a season or 2? Granted he doesn't have the pace or physical threat of Lukaku but he's still an incredibly talented player who rarely gives the ball away and would link up with our midfield really well and is clearly desperate to leave Fulham

5 years ago yes. Not now, he's been rubbish this season.

I would be happy if Benetke keeps misfiring for Villa if Lukaku goes.

same. he handed in a transfer request start of the season, so i think his poor form is a bit down to not wanting to be there. a class act though, would fit us perfectly. could be around £12-15m if he has a poor season?

he's not an everton player, he can't be arsed

same. he handed in a transfer request start of the season, so i think his poor form is a bit down to not wanting to be there. a class act though, would fit us perfectly. could be around £12-15m if he has a poor season?

I'd take Benteke in a heartbeat.

I thought that too. Berbatov would be a great back up striker in january. He offers us something different to Lukaku. If you create chances he will finish them, the lad oozes class and his link up play is superb. However he is so lazy it is untrue. He fits in with Martinez's style of football, but think he will stay in London myself.

Wouldn't go anywhere near Berbatov and his quite frankly disgusting attitude, regardless of how good he is on his day. Potential to bring the whole club down.

I'm never convinced by this Berbatov is lazy thing he just has a languid style that makes him look much worse than he is. Granted you wouldn't want to have him man marking at a corner or anything like that because he switches off but just look at how he picks the ball up all over the pitch a lazy player doesn't do that. I wouldn't be starting him ahead of Lukaku but he certainly offers something different and can just imagine him playing little ones twos around the box with the likes of Kev, Del and Ross to play them through.

Status
Not open for further replies.