Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Hughes for me. Decent job at Blackburn and Fulham on limited budgets. Not really given sufficient time at Man City & QPR, knows the league, knows the club.

Good try mate. I'd have started with Phil Neville, much more possible if not much better, and moved on from there after seeing how many bites it got etc

It's no good mate, he's got his heart set on the Porto coach...and maybe van Basten or de Boer. :oops:

Actually i haven't, i've been questioning the Porto line for days.

Stick to the facts and swerve putting words in my mouth.

And btw:

30ixpp0.jpg

You sure you never said he was overly defensive ?

'I don't think he's overly defensive, he's just not bold enough when it matters'. :lol:

Last edited:

Did you see his reaction to the Suarez bite? Imagine having to rely on Benitez to fight our players corner in the media after a derby, it would be horrific.

For the record I don't even think he's done a great job with Chelsea, they were in a title race until he showed up.

well said. As well as the fact that he's a cup manager now rather than a league one. His rotation would piss me off because he'd probably use the derby as a time to rest players

BECAUSE HE LUVVS DEM MIGHTEE REDZ SO MHUCH LIKE

Agreed that Barry for Alonso was bizarre, but he won a Champions League and came runner up in the League with a team that was 'decent' at best.

God I don´t want MON. He spends a fortune and then pisses off.

This disappoints me.

The article reports that those comments were made last night, which is bloody quick, and they don't seem to have been reported anywhere else? In fact, that same newspaper reported that we were interested in Laudrup earlier today without even a hint of mentioning these quotes from yesterday.

Why stick a buy out clause in your contract if you're so happy there?

Deadly serious.

RE Steve Clarke: Ex-Red ****e number 2 who had a decent first 4 months of a season. Not for me

cant turn someone down because they've had some sort of short affiliation with the RS. WBA play some great football with some very unspectacular players

Actually i haven't, i've been questioning the Porto line for days.

Stick to the facts and swerve putting words in my mouth.

And btw:

30ixpp0.jpg

You sure you never said he was overly defensive ?

Worst archiving ever. My reply to the esk was to point out the Moyes/Kenwright death pact.

Oh dear.

He left Villa because Lerner sold his best players and refused to let him spend so they could push on. Something Moyes never did and took it in the arse by the chairman.

As for Sunderland...he bought Adam Johnson, who everyone here was creaming after. And Steven Fletcher...a striker who guarantees 10 goals a season...he paid a fair whack for him. But we shouldnt really talk about strikers and how much they can be worth.

He got sacked. It didnt work. That happens.

He spent a load at Villa, I'm certain at one point there wages to turnover ration was in the 90% mark. They took a gamble at Champions league, it never paid off.

MON, has not moved on from the 90's, he has not moved with the game like the other older managers. I've been to a few Sunderland games this year, they were dire to watch. I would not want him, but thats my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.