Toffee girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
fairly empty when they start tbh. but if they waited til full they wouldn't have time to get round. The Dad has to carry the extra bags (cant throw em cos of insurance claims, but kid can) and guide Changy round as he cant see down and keeps falling and tripping pulling camera cables out.

Haha sounds a lot like the match itself! With dad being played by Mirallas, Felli and Baines.

fairly empty when they start tbh. but if they waited til full they wouldn't have time to get round. The Dad has to carry the extra bags (cant throw em cos of insurance claims, but kid can) and guide Changy round as he cant see down and keeps falling and tripping pulling camera cables out.

I don't get that. Why would it be harder to get around inside the fence just because it was packed?

I've been in plenty of 60,000-70,000 crowds and the Toffee Lady came round at twenty to three.

Thats when there were eleven games which all kicked off at three o'clock on Saturday afternoon.

Sorry, I'm a dinosaur.lol

Is there anyone in the ground then? In the old days of terraces there would be but surely there can't be more than a thousand or so inside 45 mins before KO these days.

On the matter of being hit, didn't Health & Safety once have something to say about banning things from getting thrown into football crowds?

I remember it in the 60's as 10mins before KO

Just after ' Joe ' and his mate carrying the big board around with this weeks wrestling contestants on it

Joe Joe Joe Joe Joe Joe

and that the same John Phillip Sousa marches were played in the same order at the same time...Then the immortal Z Cars.

I don't get that. Why would it be harder to get around inside the fence just because it was packed?

I've been in plenty of 60,000-70,000 crowds and the Toffee Lady came round at twenty to three.

Thats when there were eleven games which all kicked off at three o'clock on Saturday afternoon.

That was when they would throw them in though. These days they tend to pass them to the kids at the front. So if the crowd is full there are likely to be more people at the front asking for sweets.

TIME.

They are 12 and under carting a basket full of sweets, meant to be something for them to enjoy not rush. They do the sweets finishing when the players are going off from warm up, they go for a kickabout & then it's time for the teams coming out, doing ctr circle pics etc same as mascots.

It used to be same Adult that did it every game, only had to be back round in time for z-cars.

I remember it in the 60's as 10mins before KO

Just after ' Joe ' and his mate carrying the big board around with this weeks wrestling contestants on it

Joe Joe Joe Joe Joe Joe

and that the same John Phillip Sousa marches were played in the same order at the same time...Then the immortal Z Cars.

...and Walrus would be trying to firghten the younger Streetenders with waves of his truncheon.....

Buy some Everton Toffee's,hide them in pocket, pretend to catch them when Toffee Lady turns up, and then give them to your kids.

You will be the best dad ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.