Toffee girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

wembley84

Player Valuation: £500k
Does anyone get in the ground early enough to know if we still do this !?! I havent been in more than 10 minutes before kick off for years but im taking my 2 daughters to the game saturday and was wondering if we still have them, and what time they go round !?! ive emailed the club but nobody has got back to me.

Cheers.

Yeah they still do it, usually about 15/20 minutes before. Where are your seats?

Park end mate, ive had a season ticket for years but always turn up just on kick off so dont see anything pre match...they'd love it if they got a toffee / everton mint...in fact with all the health and safety bollocks are they still allowed to throw the sweets into the crowd !?!

Yeah they throw them haha

Make sure your girls go down to the front and they should get one. Is it your daughters' first game?

Its their first game yeah...that's good news about it only being 20 mins or so before kick off, so of i get in for 2.30 i should catch it !?! i wouldnt have bothered if it was an hour or so...gonna be hard enough trying to stop them from getting bored without being in the ground hours before kick off.

Its their first game yeah...that's good news about it only being 20 mins or so before kick off, so of i get in for 2.30 i should catch it !?! i wouldnt have bothered if it was an hour or so...gonna be hard enough trying to stop them from getting bored without being in the ground hours before kick off.

Yeah that should be fine, last game I went to was Wigan and they did it about that time, I can't remember before that but I think it is usually do it about then

Hope they enjoy their first match, special day

I spent 10 yrs in the Gwladys St well within range, never got near one, the girl then must've been a Arteta's auntie or something, she never got it over the first man.

I spent 10 yrs in the Gwladys St well within range, never got near one, the girl then must've been a Arteta's auntie or something, she never got it over the first man.

hahaha that's good

curse you Ma Noblett for not gifting us with a more areodynamic confectionary !!!

In the old days you had to get there at least an hour before the game to get a spec. I was either in the boys pen, with Bill, or
standing back on the terrace in the Gwladys. Had no chance of getting a toffee, but at least when the Toffee Lady came round
we knew it was getting close to kick off.

Good luck with getting toffees for your daughters, but I wouldn't hold your breath!

copyofimg023.jpg

I once was hit on the bonce by a low flying confectionary item , thrown viscously from the angelic toffee girl.....she threw it with such venom for such a SWEET looking little girl...

They start going round about 45 mins before the game, twds St End 1st, if they go to the front they will get one. My Daughter has been it twice.

Is there anyone in the ground then? In the old days of terraces there would be but surely there can't be more than a thousand or so inside 45 mins before KO these days.

On the matter of being hit, didn't Health & Safety once have something to say about banning things from getting thrown into football crowds?

Is there anyone in the ground then? In the old days of terraces there would be but surely there can't be more than a thousand or so inside 45 mins before KO these days.

On the matter of being hit, didn't Health & Safety once have something to say about banning things from getting thrown into football crowds?

fairly empty when they start tbh. but if they waited til full they wouldn't have time to get round. The Dad has to carry the extra bags (cant throw em cos of insurance claims, but kid can) and guide Changy round as he cant see down and keeps falling and tripping pulling camera cables out.

Status
Not open for further replies.