Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously I hope we don't sell him, at least not for a long time. But if we do, at least we'll get some very good money, most if not all of which we'll be able to reinvest in the team. It's a win/win situation, really. We either keep a phenomenal player of get the money to sign more phenomenal players.

Moneyball Werner across the park clearly bought the wrong team, because we've been employing his philosophy for about ten years now.

Obviously I hope we don't sell him, at least not for a long time. But if we do, at least we'll get some very good money, most if not all of which we'll be able to reinvest in the team. It's a win/win situation, really. We either keep a phenomenal player of get the money to sign more phenomenal players.

Moneyball Werner across the park clearly bought the wrong team, because we've been employing his philosophy for about ten years now.

Definitely, if he stays we keep a top top player, if he leaves we get a good sum of money that I would trust Moyes to strengthen our whole squad with and also add 2 or 3 first team players. He's done it almost every time in the past so why wouldn't we kick on to the next level this time.

We really need to hope Moyes stays on, I can't think of any other manager on the planet who can see potential and then maximise it as good as him.

He's been massive for us this season, hasn't he? Growing into the magnificent all-rounder midfielder that convinced Moyes to break out transfer fee record to land.

He would be in a Premiership XI at this point, for sure.

He's been massive for us this season, hasn't he? Growing into the magnificent all-rounder midfielder that convinced Moyes to break out transfer fee record to land.

He would be in a Premiership XI at this point, for sure.

If he keeps this up the entire season, he'd have to be in with a shout for EPL Player of the Season. Except no wait, he doesn't play for one of the "Sky 4".

Another quality finish. He's got everything. He's that £30m player that'll drag us kicking and screaming over the finish line in games. Massive asset. Let's pray he stays fit. He will be the target for some snide tactics in future.

Clearly the best midfielder in Merseyside by some distance. Agreed by bloody everyone except that shower across the park.

I'm continually amazed he signed that contract. Money in the bank, whether we sell him or keep him, because him and Baines are the difference between challenging for the top four and challenging for the top half of the table.

Why? 75 grand a week is more than most players in the league, I don't think even Tottenham pay anyone as much as that so basically if you take out the top 4 teams in the league he's the highest paid player in the country. It was a good deal for both parties

Status
Not open for further replies.