6 + 2 Point Deductions

If you are doing 90mph on the motorway and get flashed by 2 different cameras how many fines will you get?

If you never slowed down between flashes do you think you could argue that it is the same offence?
If the first one caught you doing 90 and the next one 100 yards doun the road catches you doing 80, i think you'd have a reasonable argument that you were taking action by slowing down after you noticed the first one but didnt have the time to get back down to the legal limits in the time between offences.

Do we find out the result of the appeal straight away or is it a month wait like the hearing?

As with the new expedited process for the new charges, the hearings have to be done by early April, with the outcome of appeals and stuff before the end of May. So the new process doesn’t really allow for a month wait for the commission report before formulating an appeal process etc.
I imagine at least a couple of weeks so they can expense a few liquid lunches before applying whatever Dicky has told them to.

….the fact that the PL appear to be influencing articles about us being bang to rites, and Masters almost disdain for the Parliamentary select-committee I’d be pleasantly surprised if there’s any change to our sentence.
Completely agree Eggs.

It's already written.

It's a rat trap Judy , and we've been caught.

Our very existence is an annoyance to the PL’s most lucrative customer base. Just by existing we are damaging the brand of Liverpool football club the prosperity of which is now the entire revenue model of the premier league. It would not surprise me at all if Liverpool’s US owners wanted us flushed out of any sort of top flight competitiveness and the PL and Pigmol are only too happy to oblige. People can call me a conspiracy theorist all they want but money talks and the PL makes its money from tv deals and the tv company makes its money from Liverpool fans watching. That’s why they get all the refereeing decisions, that’s why they get all the media fawning all over them, and the opposite side of the coin is we get shafted.
Keep taking the tablets mate.