2023/24 Sean Dyche

madness innit mate
Pretty sure Koeman and Martinez have been on at least 4 match winning runs
Some lads think that even though Dyche has us midtable (points deduction not his fault at all), he should be sacked, and Everton, who are borrowing money to stay afloat, are going to hire a manager who can play a possession based style of football to go on a run that only Dyche has shown us is possible (4 games in a row for the first time since 2002) with a thin squad of players who are basket cases, and crumble under the pressure of our story for the past 3 years. It's just not going to happen. Dyche could get 0 from the next 3 and still shouldn't go. Everton are beyond a new manager saving them. I haven't even mentioned the possibility of a second pts deduction.
Pretty sure Koeman and Martinez have been on at least 4 match winning runs

I just hope we will make it up vs Fulham, we won 3 games in London this year, and played well against Spurs. We all know, all that counts this year is to keep ourselves in the prem for another season and the team has now one aim to reach and one competition to focus on. Myb it might be a little advantage for a squad that has not a good depth like us.

I just hope we will make it up vs Fulham, we won 3 games in London this year, and played well against Spurs. We all know, all that counts this year is to keep ourselves in the prem for another season and the team has now one aim to reach and one competition to focus on. Myb it might be a little advantage for a squad that has not a good depth like us.
Unfortunately the league is going to be a lot stronger next season so even if we survive this one, can't see us being lucky enough next time round. It's a very slow, painful death.

Some lads think that even though Dyche has us midtable (points deduction not his fault at all), he should be sacked, and Everton, who are borrowing money to stay afloat, are going to hire a manager who can play a possession based style of football to go on a run that only Dyche has shown us is possible (4 games in a row for the first time since 2002) with a thin squad of players who are basket cases, and crumble under the pressure of our story for the past 3 years. It's just not going to happen. Dyche could get 0 from the next 3 and still shouldn't go. Everton are beyond a new manager saving them. I haven't even mentioned the possibility of a second pts deduction.

Other thing is, who the hell would want to come here at the moment, skint, no owner, no money to spend on players, you dont get to keep your best players and with a possible relegation being decided by two separate off the field charges.

If I’m being very honest, I think we’d be very lucky if Dyche didn’t walk, the jobs a manure show at the moment.

Last edited:

Via Twitter;

🔵46 Games
✅17 Wins
➖11 Draws
❌18 Defeats
⚽️53 Goals Scored
🥅62 Conceded

That’s 62 points over 46 games which is 1.347 points per game

Puts us at 51 points in a full season

Considering the squad we’ve got and the various issues around us, that’s magnificent

If it wasn’t for the points deducted two more wins and we would be safe this season by Feb👍

Via Twitter;

Very interesting.

For me, he has his (clear) faults but if our forwards werent missing chances that we'd expect other sides forwards to score...we'd be way up the table.

It seems clear with more effective attacking players we wont have any problems in seasons to come with this manager.

The issue of course is finding those players and paying for them.