2023/24 Sean Dyche

Seen this fine tweet from prestigious sports journalist Tony Campari today and thought it hit the nail on the head:

Only a few dissenting voices compared to the masses but the big sillies make the most noise as they want everyone to feel as sad inside as they do. Mock the sillies, hard.

Fake account, he didn't sign off his tweet with his iconic TC

…..thought he did fantastic making us competitive with what he had at his disposal. Lack of quality in top third cost us again but he doesn’t sign the players.

Presume Keane is injured as his doubters will be mortified if he selected Godfrey ahead of him.

4th best defence in the league.
Most clean sheets.
5th for Big Chances missed.
10 point deduction.

I'm proud of this man and I hope and pray he gets what he deserves, which is to keep us in the division.

Points deduction aside (and I assume it'll be overturned on appeal).... we are actually only 3 points behind Chelsea now. And they have spent a billion Pounds over the last year alone.

Another point away from home. We have a lot to be encouraged about.

I'm proud of this man and I hope and pray he gets what he deserves, which is to keep us in the division.

Points deduction aside (and I assume it'll be overturned on appeal).... we are actually only 3 points behind Chelsea now. And they have spent a billion Pounds over the last year alone.

Another point away from home. We have a lot to be encouraged about.
They better buy him a decent forward then, poor sod, it must be a nightmare trying to train our lot.