January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the Gordon sale forced upon us? In a Richarlison-esque way?

If we didn't make it we would be reporting yet another financial loss when reported.

With it, we scrape into profit. Ergo if we spend any we make further losses.

They wouldn't be significant but we obviously have some kind of deal with the PL none of us are privy too.

I think you are allowed to make an average loss. I know ours was way above that so maybe they've said our losses can't just be average in return for leniency.

We soon won't be the PL problem

I'll never accept any argument that states the fans are to blame, we all pay a lot of money and put a lot of time into this club. It's ran disgracefully, that's why players don't want to join. The club don't mind using our coach greetings etc as marketing material, the fans are great when its in their best interest
That side of the fans is boss and would be really attractive for new ambitious players. However bad news travels far and the recent shaking of the car and baying for blood of some players won't look good. Plus the accusation of headlock on members of the board. Doesn't really matter if it doesn't reflect on all fans or even the fans for most of the time. Footballers who know their worth will not want to deal with that.

If we didn't make it we would be reporting yet another financial loss when reported.

With it, we scrape into profit. Ergo if we spend any we make further losses.

They wouldn't be significant but we obviously have some kind of deal with the PL none of us are privy too.

I think you are allowed to make an average loss. I know ours was way above that so maybe they've said our losses can't just be average in return for leniency.

We soon won't be the PL problem
The EFL will dock points though. Long live Everton......

That side of the fans is boss and would be really attractive for new ambitious players. However bad news travels far and the recent shaking of the car and baying for blood of some players won't look good. Plus the accusation of headlock on members of the board. Doesn't really matter if it doesn't reflect on all fans or even the fans for most of the time. Footballers who know their worth will not want to deal with that.
And the board are absolutely to blame for that with their defensive PR campaigns... especially the headlock saga

Status
Not open for further replies.