January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite astonishing people would imagine a player with any other choice would choose to sign for us this window after the poisonous behaviour fans have displayed against players recently and which has been widly circulated on social media. Truly incredible.

COYB!

John.
100% blame the fans. Nothing to do with the imbeciles in charge. Not at all.

Considering what we've had to put up with over recent months and years they have got off pretty lightly from the fans so far.

What’s wild to me is how much the timing of Lampard’s sacking down to the day of the week has screwed us here. Like he should have been sacked after the Bournemouth debacle of course, as that’s what any sane club would have done, but it’s looking like the more micro timing of it has cost us Danjuma for sure, and perhaps Dembele, that’s the rumor anyway.

Will the extra week of Dyche getting to work with the squad be worth the goal scorers we missed out on? Did the club completely disregard the timing of the January window when they thought about when was the right time to sack a manager? After the Wolves and Southampton matches even would have given us a slightly better shot here. It’s absolutely disgraceful.

Here's your new signing and likely the only one, used the Gordon money on this
fifa-world-cup-c34-kaliningrad_1200x1200.jpg

Whats going on with the lack off info regarding the managers appointment and today stinks of gaslighting the fanbase. I think we will sign a couple of players late in the window today but they wont be of the standard or positions we require. But they will hide behind the mantra of we've invested some money.

I'll never accept any argument that states the fans are to blame, we all pay a lot of money and put a lot of time into this club. It's ran disgracefully, that's why players don't want to join. The club don't mind using our coach greetings etc as marketing material, the fans are great when its in their best interest

Awaiting Yarmolenko links. We seem to up to about that page now in list of previously linked players book.

Should probably start working from the back rather than the front. In 12 years we’ll be linked to that Mitoma chap.

Status
Not open for further replies.