January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is definitely a media narrative today to mention players who don’t want to come to Everton. Most, if not all, the reporters on sky are making a point of talking about who won’t come. Even players where there has been the merest speculation is being brought up as “Don’t want to go to Everton”. We have become such a toxic club at exactly the worst time possible.

The Gordon fee will have been directed into the BM project.
There is precious little if anything for any signings, loans are the best we can hope for… but, don’t hold yer breath.
I had a suspicion that was the case also. Also if we are honest the club is a hard sell for the calibre of player we require. We are looking in serious trouble of going down and we recently had fans hound our players with boos.

It's quite astonishing people would imagine a player with any other choice would choose to sign for us this window after the poisonous behaviour fans have displayed against players recently and which has been widly circulated on social media. Truly incredible.

COYB!

John.
Poisonous... I was there to greet their coach, I chanted for 90 mins, I don't know why anyone thinks these issues are down to the fans at all, what because a few young lads shouted at players cars..

Status
Not open for further replies.