Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to see:

Pickford
Coleman Mina Keane Digne
Holgate
Richarlison Baningime Gordon
Kean DCL

Not a great fan of moving Holgate out of defence but that midfield has to change drastically.
That's the side I would like to see.Not fantastic on paper against a good footballing team but surely the energy levels would be better.Whether the creative element is better who knows.Cant be any worse.

I'd consider the following:

Pickford

Holgate Meane Mina
Sidibe -‐‐--------Sigurdsson------------Digne
Davies Gordon
Richarlison

DCL​

I understand comments elsewhere on this forum in relation to Iwobi but he has been played totally out of position and presumably asked by the manager to do a job he was never signed to do. I would like to see him in an attacking central midfeild role alongside Holgate wit Walcott and Gordon filling the wide berths

Christ, I know you lot haven’t had the best of seasons but I didn’t realise there was so much antipathy to so many of your players.

Wolves in the Championship for god knows how long are one of the few examples of a club that had money thrown at it and failed dismallly. Jack Hayward ruined his family relations trying to get us promoted, even threatening legal action against his son for unauthorised bonuses. Club bought random players and loads of managers.

You seem to be doing the same, but on a much bigger scale in the premier league. Having wealthy owners hasn’t helped you, you’ve been scalped by Ajax/Arsenal/Watford/Swansea for bang average players at ridiculous prices.

We messed around with managers until we brought in Nuno with his complete back room staff and let them get on with it and we have now got a structured style of play running throughout the club - doesn’t always work but we’ve got brilliant spirit and quality young players who are being developed.

Last 2 games we’ve been poor, and front 3 look jaded, so expecting a score draw here. Anything else a bonus. 6th place at best, but Europa league to come.

COYW
You've done well and you have the advantage of management and philosophy consistency over us. But it helps having an agent placing players in your squad doesn't it? Is there a point where he will want to cash in on some of them?

You've done well and you have the advantage of management and philosophy consistency over us. But it helps having an agent placing players in your squad doesn't it? Is there a point where he will want to cash in on some of them?
Can’t disagree with you at all - May well happen, but all under contract and squad seems to be very much together. If we do sell, will be for significant profit. To be honest I’d never heard of Neves, Boly, Jota, Jimenez, Vinagre, Neto, Castro Otto et al before they pitched up, would hope Uncle Jorges will keep up the conveyor.

I understand comments elsewhere on this forum in relation to Iwobi but he has been played totally out of position and presumably asked by the manager to do a job he was never signed to do. I would like to see him in an attacking central midfeild role alongside Holgate wit Walcott and Gordon filling the wide berths
Agreed. The instances we saw him play the 10 he did well. He should be placed at CAM to see how he can move the ball. Maybe that's too experimental for Carlo.

Outcome of this match won't bother me tbh, Just hope for personal goals like DCL scoring or Kean starting. I'm bored of expecting something being let down by all our midfield struggling to do the basics and letting the entire team down.

67ece8365268550d7ac29bc3d288adf3

Need to get ol' DJ in an Everton top for a war of the opposing eyebrows...

usatsi-10492226-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.