Will Moyes make a late, late move??

Will Everton make late signings?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This from our Dave Lavin regarding a possible transfer regarding Brian Howard. The post was closed before it began yet it appears to be true. The following link is from wikipedia and claims the Barnsley captain arrived at Finch Farm today. Hardly an awe inspiring signing if it happens but still. The mods where a little hasty in closing the thread in my opinion.

Brian Howard (footballer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This from our Dave Lavin regarding a possible transfer regarding Brian Howard. The post was closed before it began yet it appears to be true. The following link is from wikipedia and claims the Barnsley captain arrived at Finch Farm today. Hardly an awe inspiring signing if it happens but still. The mods where a little hasty in closing the thread in my opinion.

happened a few times, if one doesnt like it or thinks its stupid it gets closed regardless of whether ppl have an opinion on the topic

I don't usually post [Poor language removed] threads either, good player, in a position we defo need, affordable and confirmed by 2 different sources. That's the only reason i posted it and i posted the sources as well(n)

Dont worry mate, i always take rumours at face value and look into them before making an opinion. Dont know much about this lad but we need players desperately.

Moyes has been tracking him for a while, i think he had a bid turned down for him in january so that makes it even more likely. Box to box midfielder, great engine and an eye for goal

I don't think anyone, not one single fan, is expecting anything now.

Speak for yourself.

Perhaps incredibly stupid and overly optimistic but I still feel we will get two or three in. One being Moutinho for the 20Mill, One being a goalie and the last one being a midfielder or stiker no-one has heard of from tunisia or the portuguese second division or something like that.

Hasty, I am sorry, the evidence was a transcript of people on the forum of the OS!!!

Post something a little more substantial, and wikipedia can be updated by anyone who takes the time to register. You could go onto Ronaldinho's wiki entry and write whatever you wanted, until somebody else erased it!

Were not gonna sign any1 i have got no faith any more. we havnt spent a penny and were not going too either which makes kenwright abar 15 mill up on AJ and mcfadden transfers

Speak for yourself.

Perhaps incredibly stupid and overly optimistic but I still feel we will get two or three in. One being Moutinho for the 20Mill, One being a goalie and the last one being a midfielder or stiker no-one has heard of from tunisia or the portuguese second division or something like that.

Well, just wanna put it into perspective. I don't think there's ever been a big signing on deadline day that has not been rumoured or talked about before 6pm. It would even be unusual for us to now sign anyone other than a squad player from another premiership team. I just think it's very, very unlikely.

And if we don't sign anyone, we've signed 3 players. Personally I think Jacobsen will be a nobody and never play. Saha is injured, but could come good. Castillo is the only one that is actually like a proper signing but Moyes has never seen him play and he's only on loan. We are in deep [Poor language removed].

I could imagine it now,
11:38pm Joao Moutinho signs for £16.5m
11:42pm Alan Smith signs for £3m
11:50pm Joey Barton signs for £5m
11:52pm Micheal Owen signs for £11m
11:55pm Micheal Knightly signs for £7m
12:00am Transfer window shuts

:D

Wishfull Thinking

I could imagine it now,
11:38pm Joao Moutinho signs for £16.5m
11:42pm Alan Smith signs for £3m
11:50pm Joey Barton signs for £5m
11:52pm Micheal Owen signs for £11m
11:55pm Micheal Knightly signs for £7m
12:00am Transfer window shuts

:D

Wishfull Thinking

even if that list included kaka, ronaldo and messi if this **** was included i'd have no trouble in going to watch skem united every week instead, at least they dont have international breaks

Hasty, I am sorry, the evidence was a transcript of people on the forum of the OS!!!

Post something a little more substantial, and wikipedia can be updated by anyone who takes the time to register. You could go onto Ronaldinho's wiki entry and write whatever you wanted, until somebody else erased it!

But the Joey Barton, Michael Owen and Carlo Nash threads are all unsubstantiated rumours yet none of those were closed because they were started by Mods

nobody will sign, i spent 30-40mins outside Finch Farm earlier after going to get my Liege ticket from Goodison, only a black people carrier was parked outside with the side door slid open (skysports van?) and nobody went in or out except for some families with their kids hanging around!

Status
Not open for further replies.