Transfer Rumour Wilifred Zaha - January Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason I think there's even the remotest possibility we might be interested in him is Moshiri.

I can imagine him ringing Carlo and Marcel a couple of times a week, asking if they've thought about signing Zaha yet.

Yep, let's say we are on a nice little run just before deadline day, I reckon Moshiri will go and tell them to blow 40m on someone, Zaha to be more accurate.

I think we'll get him on deadline day for a reduced price. And I'll be made up because he's a very good player who will improve our squad and options.
Nope. We’d need to sell the deadwood (Tosun, Sandro, Bolasie, Besic, Delph, Iwobi) to even have half a chance of getting Zaha.

I think we'll get him on deadline day for a reduced price. And I'll be made up because he's a very good player who will improve our squad and options.
That is what i have been half expecting to happen myself for no reason at all - not sure of the reduced fee as there is so many fee's banded about what is supposedly wanted for him,dont think its anywhere around 70 and not 25 at the lowest either but who knows.

He seems to be a player that has so many fans having mixed feelings about him probably more than most other players i think, I myself would not mind him, i wanted him last year and would not mind him now, but the thing is are we even after him or not, even that there seems to be mixed stuff on

He seems to be a player that has so many fans having mixed feelings about him probably more than most other players i think, I myself would not mind him, i wanted him last year and would not mind him now, but the thing is are we even after him or not, even that there seems to be mixed stuff on
Cockney accents not trusted in these parts.
Name a signing from a london / southern clubs that hasn’t failed to live up to expectation?
Cottee (controversial), samways, bolasie, iwobe, danny Williamson, Steven Hughes, beatie. graham Stuart gets a pass on that Wimbledon game.

Status
Not open for further replies.