Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

In the 50+ years I’ve been a supporter I think this is the worst situation the club have been in. I know we had last day escapes, but I still feel like it’s a very bleak situation for blues now. Even if we got a top manager in I can’t see a big improvement from the squad we have at the moment. Never said it before but I think we’ll go down. I can’t get angry at the board, players or manager I’m just empty.

In the 50+ years I’ve been a supporter I think this is the worst situation the club have been in. I know we had last day escapes, but I still feel like it’s a very bleak situation for blues now. Even if we got a top manager in I can’t see a big improvement from the squad we have at the moment. Never said it before but I think we’ll go down. I can’t get angry at the board, players or manager I’m just empty.
I look at that squad and think that we cannot play any of the below (the mediocre eight) in the starting lineup...

Delph
Coleman
Keane
Holgate
Rondon
Davies
Iwobi
Tosun

That means we have to start with the two kids at RB and LB (potential), and we have to hope like heck that Mina, DCL, Richarlison stay fit for the remainder of the season.

If they don't, we immediately start diluting the starting eleven with mediocrity...

If we don't pick up the defensive midfielder and center-back in the last two weeks of the transfer window, and then pick up injuries, we are in deep doggy poo...

I'm really not sure why he'd be a popular appointment?

Doesnt make much sense to me.

Did great at Frankfurt...badly at Bayern and Monaco. That Monaco side should have been alot closer to PSG in the table.

He did a great job at Monaco, not sure what you’re expecting?

Came in, brought in some excellent players like Volland (at €15m too!), took them from bottom half and had a rocky start to the season.

Had lost 1 of his last 12, and that was to PSG, who are understandably streets ahead.

Another 2 days down the drain. Another desperate pathetic attempt at showing leadership and vision that came to nothing. Well done, mad moshiri.

F9A092B6-8765-4626-8AC8-754DF830915B.jpeg

….ha, ha, things have changed overnight. Martinez now available at odds-against and not even favourite. Market suggests nobody has a clue what’s going on, not even Everton.

We need points on the board, DF has enough about him to get points early on while we look for a full time replacement and are safe in the prem.
I think Dunc’s MO would suffice in the short term but get found out fairly soon. Get him in, get to safety then whack him back in the dug out

Status
Not open for further replies.