ticket situation in italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going over tomorrow via Milan, but my Dad has gone over this morning. Ive already got a ticket sorted but ive asked him to let me know whats the score with getting home end tickets. If i hear before i leave ill post it on here.

I am travelling without tickets on Wed - arrriving Thursday afternoon - and i emailed their Box office last week and the lad emailed me on Friday and said - we don’t sell tickets online, but our ticket office is open until the kick off. When you buy tickets you must show the passports of all the buyers.

On Monday in a second email he said I’m sorry, but Italian police ordered we can’t sell tickets to British people for public order.

I am totally confused and unsure what they are on about - their must be loads of tickets spare.

Another website i read says If you're going in the away end, you want tickets for the "maratona" section. It's the stand along the side of the pitch, next to the corner where the away fans sit. The Italian police should tell you to move along and stand on the side, by us, then put a line of police on the other side of you. The ticket office place on Viale Alamanni, near the Florence SMN train station, should have tickets, but I don't know of which side.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187895-i68-k1777332-Everton_V_fiorentina-Florence_Tuscany.html

Its confusing and a recipe for disaster:oops::oops::oops::huh::huh:

i am in florence...

got ticket for maraton section today but the ticket agencies around town wouldnt sell to me when they knew i was english. i had to show my spanish driving licence and blag a bit of spanish to get a ticket. its going to be hard for anyone travelling without a ticket unless the police think differently on the night.
nic

Status
Not open for further replies.