The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if im wrong here, but if we make a loss on finances from the previous season, doesn't that become a debt?. You told me that new TV revenue coming in wasn't needed to service debts but now your saying most of the new TV money that came in went towards covering loses!.

You said at the beginning of the window that any new money coming in should solely be spent on the team yet your admitting it went towards debts and it left us very little to spend on the team, which we did and bought Kone, Joel aswell as paying for Martinez and his staff with it, exactly what I was telling you very early on in this window!.

Nobody denied the existence of accounting losses, so there's no need to make out like somebody did, but it's not debt. I always said that every bit of money after covering the loss should go towards strengthening the squad, and I maintain that. I also advocated the sale of Fellaini and it would have been the combined total that should have been made available, and still should be made available. So far it has, however everyone has their own opinion on how it has been spent.

It's the idea that we may have to use some of the money from player sales to satisfy the bank, or that it would be prudent to pay back debt when you are trying to compete in the premier league which is nonsense.

I think all the Doyle haters are being a bit unfair

Ah come on to [Poor language removed] Mikey, what has the man done exactly in the last 3 years of his career to warrant a move to the 6th best team in England, he's playing in the 3rd tier for a reason.

More the opposite, your being too kind to him.

Oliver Thompson ‏@OliT93 3m
Vitesse add another loan player to their ranks, Fransisco Junior from Everton @Eredivisie_UK @football_oranje

Status
Not open for further replies.