The boys in Portugal

I'm just hoping it'll have helped.

If anything, I'm guessing the point behind a different country & climate is to help the mind disconnect briefly in order to 'reset'. Will obviously have also brought the squad closer together over an extended period of time.

Of course, we absolutely had to have that restaurant bollocks leaked to the national media didn't we.. 🤦‍♂️

Dyche - we tried something a bit different with the boys in the algarve.
Instead of gaffer day we incorporated slapper day .

You could really feel the mentality change around the place.

Tarks was the slapper and dwighty was the runner, a bit like the old stuck in the mud at school.

We had tarks as the slapper as he's aware of what the mentality has to be like and he's done it before.

Once dwighty had ran and crawled under the legs the lads had to finish off with a shot on goal.

Ash kept getting caught and for a bit of fun we just left him there , he's a top pro and took it really well .

We sent keano over in the end to finish him off, it was great seeing the lads coming together , you can feel the mentality shift already.

Apparently, it was a lot worse than any of us first realised….
golpes-slap.gif

Are they still out there? Expect them all to come back a stone and a half heavier and reeking of ale and the cheap perfume of their conquests.

I reckon half will upchuck in the first game.

Nil satis nisi fortnightonthelashimus.

Dyche - we tried something a bit different with the boys in the algarve.
Instead of gaffer day we incorporated slapper day .

You could really feel the mentality change around the place.

Tarks was the slapper and dwighty was the runner, a bit like the old stuck in the mud at school.

We had tarks as the slapper as he's aware of what the mentality has to be like and he's done it before.

Once dwighty had ran and crawled under the legs the lads had to finish off with a shot on goal.

Ash kept getting caught and for a bit of fun we just left him there , he's a top pro and took it really well .

We sent keano over in the end to finish him off, it was great seeing the lads coming together , you can feel the mentality shift already.
Me and woaney love a game of slapper down the pub and we figured why not make it part of our training routine. It's really brought the guys together on and off the grass.

Are they still out there? Expect them all to come back a stone and a half heavier and reeking of ale and the cheap perfume of their conquests.

I reckon half will upchuck in the first game.

Nil satis nisi fortnightonthelashimus.
Came back over the weekend I think.

Just looking on old Everton pictures from Joey66 Everton players going to Buxton Spa
Week before semi - final facup v liverpool for some team bonding unfortunately
It never worked we lost 0-2 at maine Road over 70,000 at the game