Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

As I put in the post before, with all this 777/MSP mess and our current debt level I just cant see a situation where a significant portion of the fee wont be swallowed up to pay off debt. So if part of the inflows goes toward debt we still at least have a realistic amount that we can replace players with.

considering what we need to shed then replace 250 seems about the target we need to bring in. That includes other players other than branthwaite and onana.

These loans are crippling we need to get on top of them, also with the issues with actual day to day cashflow we need to provide for that as well .

I think with 777 they would need to pay off MSP & vice versa.

Meaning if MSP take over their debt is converted to shares and they pay off 777.

The only remaining debt would then be Rights and Media for circa £200mil.

My main play this summer would be selling Onana then replacing with Ndidi directly while also paying for Archie Gray to come in at right back with a medium term target to move him into DM.

The balance could go to debt.

I think with 777 they would need to pay off MSP & vice versa.

Meaning if MSP take over their debt is converted to shares and they pay off 777.

The only remaining debt would then be Rights and Media for circa £200mil.

My main play this summer would be selling Onana then replacing with Ndidi directly while also paying for Archie Gray to come in at right back with a medium term target to move him into DM.

The balance could go to debt.
I havent seen much of archie gray hes a bit versatile isnt he ?(RB/Mid) sounds like a likely type from the limited stuff ive read.

The majority of our borrowings being non first tier lenders attract astronomical interest fees. I think we need to trim the principle fairly substantially to give relief from an interest pov. I mean there's more than MSP/777/R&M?

The fact we are still struggling with day-to-day finances require input too.

I think we need to replace:
-Gomes
-Alli
-Maupay
-Holgate
-Godfrey
-Keane
-Danjuma
-Harrison
-Coleman (potentially, aware he is considering a renewal)

With players that can be relied on to get on the pitch.

We need to either resign on cheaper wages/restructure or replace
-Gana
-Doucore

Then we actually need to pay for Beto

Within those replacements we will need to probably factor in at least some players being not just a replacement but an improvement.

So, with all this in mind we need to generate a pretty large amount of money. Hopefully some of that can be recouped from the above list but i see at least 2 of Onana/Branthwaite or Pickford will drive the majority of that but then we have to replace those guys.

If the manager and chairman can overrule the DoF then the model is just pointless, this is the issue we have had for years now and why we have had so many issues with recruitment.
Thankfully, of the 2 nobheads who stick their noses into player recruitment, one is gone and the other is on his way (and has most likely learned to keep his nose out by now anyway)

…was thinking similar when watching at the weekend. I imagine a few PL clubs might be interested in him as back-up.
Talk of him heading to Saudi or Newcastle.

A GK needs to have a big personality. He'd be a very good addition. If Pickford wants to move then he'd be able competition to Virginia.