Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Not sure what your point is here. You could do the same with Solanke and guess what...?
Solanke??????
Before this season he had 10 goals in 96 Premier League games!

Fair play to the lad, he's scored a lot of goals this season, but its took him till he is 26 to show any sort of consistency in the Prem! Simms isn't on the same level as Solanke either!

Solanke??????
Before this season he had 10 goals in 96 Premier League games!

Fair play to the lad, he's scored a lot of goals this season, but its took him till he is 26 to show any sort of consistency in the Prem! Simms isn't on the same level as Solanke either!

Hence why I never said Simms should be a starter, but can be a backup player for a mid table side, which we are.

Nobody said they did. Why do people have to go to extremes on here to argue a point? He wouldnt have to be the greatest ever but on the evidence we have i reckon hes not good enough to either start for us or do much off the bench. Most of his goals were against bang average Champ sides. I wouldnt want us to go and buy an average striker from the champ to be in the squad sitting on the bench or otherwise so we will agree to differ.
Same amount of goals as Will Keane, lets get him and his brother back together

He could barely move that 2nd half of the season.
Id hate to imagine his movement 3 years on!

Absolute wand of a left foot though! Just bring him on for set pieces

Why are only left feet referred to as "wands", never rights?

You're not far wrong about the 2nd half of that season... but oh my, the first half 😍

He had one season on loan and at League 1 level? That's not really doing the system, you'd expect him to have a Championship loan too.
Why would you though I don't understand why you're suggesting thats the normal way that players come through when it isn't.

Why would you though I don't understand why you're suggesting thats the normal way that players come through when it isn't.
Our player of the season did. Went to Blackburn then PSV then back to us. It is quite normal for players to do two or three loans if they're not ready. Dobbin definitely isn't.

Gordon/Barkley who only did one loan were.