Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Tarkowski is not going to Newcastle lol lol lol

They currently have three out long term injured, Botman and Lascelles with ACLs and Schar. He's also better than Lloyd Kelly who's been strongly linked.

I certainly don't want him gone as he'll be basically holding the backline together next season but ultimately he's in his 30s and a high wage earner so he'd come under scrutiny in a fire sale if this principle is being applied to Doucoure.

They currently have three out long term injured, Botman and Lascelles with ACLs and Schar. He's also better than Lloyd Kelly who's been strongly linked.

I certainly don't want him gone as he'll be basically holding the backline together next season but ultimately he's in his 30s and a high wage earner so he'd come under scrutiny in a fire sale if this principle is being applied to Doucoure.

Yeah I wouldn’t worry, he isn’t going there.

So what we got so far?

DCL 60m
Doucs 10m
Keane 10m
Tarks 15m
Godfrey 15m
Onana 80m
Branners 125m
Beto 20m
Pickford 60m

Have I missed anybody?
Is this a serious post, Onana 85m, ha ha.Hes the worst midfielder at the club, no one will pay anything near it.

Dele
Gomes
Harrison
Coleman
Young
Gana

All out of contract and would be 400k + off the wage bill.

Need to raise funds to pay debts etc and I fear Branthwaite will be the sale to cover some of that.

Then we some how need to recruit at least 3 new full backs ,

2 cm

and a winger

with a budget of 10 pounds

Dele
Gomes
Harrison
Coleman
Young
Gana

All out of contract and would be 400k + off the wage bill.

Need to raise funds to pay debts etc and I fear Branthwaite will be the sale to cover some of that.

Then we some how need to recruit at least 3 new full backs ,

2 cm

and a winger

with a budget of 10 pounds
Seems likely that Coleman is staying and I wouldnt be shocked if Young does also, the wage saving is much needed and not all the players on that list would need replacing, well, I say not all, Dele is the only 1 we havent called on this season, Gomes has hardly played, Coleman has been mainly injured, but Harrison, Young and Gana have played plenty of minutes, so those bodies would certainly need replacing.

Its a mess, I have no idea what is going to happen.

But I agree, without sales and assuming that most of the above leave, we need 2 Fullbacks, 2 midfielders and I think we need 2 wingers.

That would leave us with 2? GKs 4 fullbacks, 5 CBS, 4 CMS, 4 Wide Forwards and 4 Strikers, 22 players squad, which I think is a little light for a full season, but we "could" have the likes of Mills, Warrington and 1 or 2 others to make up the numbers, which seems a bit of a stretch.

And as you say, currently we have about a tenner.

I know it's not exactly a secret,
But officially coming out and saying we need to sell players is a rookie mistake...
Like spurs with richy, clubs are just gonna lowball us because they know we need to sell...
So the talk of 50mill bids for branthwaite, money back for onana etc would be realistic
Depends on the negotiator. If they are saying we want X but need Y to avoid catastrophe so offering Z doesn't help us we can still play hardball.