16 players have played over 500mins this season. The ones who havent:

Maupay -- Went on loan. Not missed.
Chermiti -- 3rd choice CF
Danjuma -- 3rd choice LW
Gomes -- Not missed
Keane -- 4th/5th choice
Dobbin -- Backup
Coleman -- 4th choice RB

Weve clearly lost an enormous amount by not playing all of them much more frequently lol

What a shame Coleman, Keane, Gomes, Danjuma & Maupay's wages were part of the stupidity with having a bloated squad.
That is an incredibly naive approach to the squad.
Football has changed so much in the last few decades. You need a squad of at least 20 players and not everyone can play every day.
The subs listed for a game are as important as those starting.
I remember seasons where we had eight or nine injured at a time.if that happened this year we would have been playing under 14s

Who are the four at rb ahead of Coleman?

I wrote hes 4th choice. There probably should be 4 ahead of him though.

He needs to retire.

That is an incredibly naive approach to the squad.
Football has changed so much in the last few decades. You need a squad of at least 20 players and not everyone can play every day.
The subs listed for a game are as important as those starting.
I remember seasons where we had eight or nine injured at a time.if that happened this year we would have been playing under 14s

Thats all well and good but those arent the facts. The facts were twofold, the first part I posted and the second is Sean Dyche doesnt rotate.

Onana seems an obvious sell, but is his stock even that high? Pickford, dcl and branyhwaite are the only others I can think teams would want...
Think we’ll get 30mil which is essentially money back. That money then goes straight towards financing Beto. What a swap we’ll have pulled off…

'Player's will be sold' Branthwaite is gonna go isn't he....

This is not only disgraceful and pathetic but it is mismanagement. Money totally down the drain for a player who shouldnt make the squad based on ability these days.

One player who has the strongest of connections with supporters, and who personifies the spirit of Everton more than anyone, is Seamus Coleman. He has battled injuries this season, but even when he has not been able to be part of the playing squad, his importance and impact on the team and the dressing room has remained vitally important. He is a leader in the truest sense. Passionate and driven, but humble and always displaying humility and honesty. Our goalless draw at Goodison against Aston Villa in January marked Seamus 355th league appearance, setting a new Premier League record for the Club. Sean and I have spoken to Seamus, and he understands it is our hope he continues adding to that impressive tally at Goodison next season. We will continue to talk over the coming weeks.

-- Thelwell and Dyche cant cry about money if this is how they waste it.

Director of football Kevin Thelwell says Everton's financial situation means players will be sold this summer and the club will utilise the loan market to help strengthen the squad.

"Whilst we want to ensure the team is as competitive as possible, we cannot lose sight of our central objective to protect the long-term stability of the club," Thelwell wrote in his programme notes for the Sheffield United game.

"That may not be exciting to hear but, under our current circumstances, it is the right thing for Everton."

This is not only disgraceful and pathetic but it is mismanagement. Money totally down the drain for a player who shouldnt make the squad based on ability these days.

One player who has the strongest of connections with supporters, and who personifies the spirit of Everton more than anyone, is Seamus Coleman. He has battled injuries this season, but even when he has not been able to be part of the playing squad, his importance and impact on the team and the dressing room has remained vitally important. He is a leader in the truest sense. Passionate and driven, but humble and always displaying humility and honesty. Our goalless draw at Goodison against Aston Villa in January marked Seamus 355th league appearance, setting a new Premier League record for the Club. Sean and I have spoken to Seamus, and he understands it is our hope he continues adding to that impressive tally at Goodison next season. We will continue to talk over the coming weeks.

-- Thelwell and Dyche cant cry about money if this is how they waste it.
The way it reads to me is that he’s being offered a considerably lesser contract to extend.

Why would there have to be talks about it? Why are they hopefully he signs an additional year?

I honestly can’t see a transfer window where Seamus and Ashley don’t get year extensions.

Gana should be a shoe in.

I think people hugely underestimated the situation we are in.

They’re basically bending over and telling the world we need to sell. It’s not a great tactic.

Sure manage expectations of the fans but don’t make us easy picking for the clubs interested in our players!

I was hopeful on Branthwaite staying, and it'd be just Onana going, but it looks like from that interview he could well be off.