Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

…very ordinary every time I’ve seen him this season, including at the weekend when he was substituted in the 1st leg play-off at Norwich. He does fall over a lot.

Only 20 though isn't he.

Think he's still contibuted nearly double figures for goals.

For me, he progresses the ball well and we don't half need that. Bit of pace, and yes, he does go down a lot but wins a hell of a lot of freekicks and we do well from set pieces.

…very ordinary every time I’ve seen him this season, including at the weekend when he was substituted in the 1st leg play-off at Norwich. He does fall over a lot.
Get a chance for another viewing this evening, it's a big game that. Rowe and Sara at Norwich are who we should be looking at. Must be honest I'm not a massive Gnonto fan either.

archie gray is the one you want from leeds but bayern are sniffing around him and he will be very pricey

With those Leeds financial troubles..I think Gray and Summerville would be available at £30mil each.

Then its whether you can persuade them to join us & if you prefer a goalscoring left winger or a young RB/DM who could end up playing for England.